When/why/how long do you play trucks?

Alis*

So guys, i have a few questions for you, at what time do you you usually play trucks,  for how long and why? 

Let me begin, i usually start playing ets 2 at around 9p.m and end at around 10p.m just to chill out and forgot about everything for couple of hours. Sometimes when im upset when i come home, i start playing ets 2 straight away. 

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Usually I play around evening 8pm or 9pm then there is most of people online.

I do play it because I like to see other trucks driving around and it makes a little bit like realistic the simulator and all the rest of the stuff.

And how long pretty much 1-2 hours or sometimes even more, depends how I feel after work and if I am not tired :) 

I play every day in the afternoon , I usually play 2 hours when I enter the game , Why am I playing because I spend time with my buddies. ^_^

I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 in evenings. And the reason is that I like simulation games! :D I usually spend few hours, most likely from 6 pm to 9 pm my time. :)

When I wake up in the morning, I start playing immediately. I can spend almost all my time. I use usually C-D way.(You can find a lot of fun , nervous things.):truestory:

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hey,

I am playing the game whenever I feel like it is time to drive. Sometimes, when there was much work to do, I just jump into the game to relax a bit. There is no pattern of driving since I cannot plan how my evenings look like, nevertheless, I try to drive during the evening as much as possible.

On weekends, I may be driving earlier already depending on the workload I have to cope with. When playing, however, I sometimes take a rather long delivery and that is all for this day. On the other hand, there are also days on which I take several small cargoes. I might even be driving the police car around highly populated areas if I feel like punishing some rule violators ;)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

I usually play everytime i get home from school.
Also, i like to get on TMP when i just want to chill and have a nice time.

ETS2 is a nice relaxed game:check:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kap. locked this topic

Archived