How many reports you guys have on the website?

TWHOquestionmark

On 2018/8/14 at 1:49 AM, Gucci Gang said:

0 reports. I'm not interested in reporting people. I understand that most of crashes I encountered were not caused by actions of an exact person. For example, inappropriate overtaking on C-D road could be caused by actions of a player with heavy cargo who didn't realise that this road isn't a right place to carry this cargo. And, of course, if you decide to drive on C-D road, you must understand that this decision means you intentionally move to a place full of trolls and people disobeying MP rules. So, in my opinion, it isn't correct to report them because you are informed about situation on the road but avoided other roads. 

But, of course, I am for obeying MP rules and want everyone to respect them.

Please don't blame the victim, peoples love driving on C-D, because peoples love to playing together, thats why we're here playing MP mode, but this doesn't mean players deserve to be troll or have a bad gaming experience.

There nothing wrong with reporting people if some player really trolling or driving like crazy, this is a driving simulator, record and report just like dash cam in real life driving, nothing wrong with that.

I know there are some admins or some kind of manager thought that the player who got huge numbers of report as a trouble maker or mocking them as "wannabe admins".

Well, I totally don't agree with that, there are reason why the report system exist.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not really like to report because we have to take advantage of the game, and even because I bought the game for what it is the most top truck simulation I've ever seen and not because of MP even because when I bought it I did not even know I had MP, but finally I have 7 reports made on the site !!

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

20 Accepted reports, 1 Declined, and 3 where I didn't originally know how the website reporting system worked :P(2016)

I don't see the point in making hundreds of reports because most reports are such a minor thing that theres really no reason to care. And my internet can only handle so much :lol:

I dont get this thread, why should you be proud of having thousands of reports, I have been playing since 2014 and only have like 8 reports. Just some hackers and trolls that were intentionally ruining my game experience. I say if you go out of your day to sit there all day and record and report people you are just as bad as the trolls! just have fun and enjoy the game!!

@RichManSCTV It's nothing like "sit there all day and record and report people". I've never done that, I use nVidia Shadowplay to record, but only once I used it as "Start recording".... "Stop recording", because I wanted to have a full video of a trip I had planned. No one was reported from that almost 2 hours long video. I only record using the "instant replay": I'm driving my job peacefully, someone else comes driving like a lunatic (many times on the wrong way of the road/highway) and rams my truck. Instant replay, 2 minutes video, crop it to the 20-30 seconds where the "accident" is seen, upload, report and ban. You may not report those players, I do. And if you have found only 8 players worth reporting since 2014, you must be the luckiest or the most forgiving player in the servers. I've been around since 2014 too and there are a lot more than 8 trolls/hackers in my reports.

@RichManSCTV So? I don't drive on that road in EU#2 at all and haven't done it for more than a year. Still, some players would ram my truck, troll or use speed or non-collision hacks. All over the map. I used to report only those, my latest report is from July 17th, when I stopped playing MP for a while (came back only to EU#1 server and found nothing to report since). Only in 2018 I have reported a lot more than 8 players and over 90% of them were banned.

In the end, it's not mandatory to report the rule breakers, everyone choses if they do or they don't and what is worth reporting and what is not. I decided that anyone damaging my cargo deserves to be punished.

Archived