How many reports you guys have on the website?

TWHOquestionmark

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

109 reports only (I thought that I had a lot of reports compared with other people, but it's not like that XDD). I report all kind of players that break game rules and worsens the game experience of other players (ramming, reckless like crashing while overtaking or blocking me/other players). Wrong way reports are not usual for me (while not hitting anyone).

Hello guys,

I just want to say a Thank you for all who make Website Reports!

You are helping us Game Moderator a lot, also you help the Community!

Thank you for helping to make the Servers clean of Trolls! <3

0 reports. I'm not interested in reporting people. I understand that most of crashes I encountered were not caused by actions of an exact person. For example, inappropriate overtaking on C-D road could be caused by actions of a player with heavy cargo who didn't realise that this road isn't a right place to carry this cargo. And, of course, if you decide to drive on C-D road, you must understand that this decision means you intentionally move to a place full of trolls and people disobeying MP rules. So, in my opinion, it isn't correct to report them because you are informed about situation on the road but avoided other roads. 

But, of course, I am for obeying MP rules and want everyone to respect them.

Archived