Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How many reports you guys have on the website?

TWHOquestionmark

I haven't reported a lot of players on the website, unlike some others here. Only 80 in two year's time. That's because I rarely report on the website, I prefer the in-game reporting system most of the time. I have no idea how many I have reported in-game, but probably more than 100 players. I don't drive on busy roads either, so I don't have to deal with trolls very often.;)

UsDxWIH.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only 3 reports, I don't really have time to report players. Also, I don't like to do point-less reports, only useful ones. ^_^

I have 10 reports and 1  pages  I report usually only players who hit me/other players. Haha xD 

King Regards!

3 reports. It took me few hours to learn how to do it. Than about 45 min for editing and uploading videos. Every ban was for less than 5 days... so what's the point? I give up. Waist of time.

Guest Cowie

Hello, I am the king to only report if the player continues trolling or breaking the rules. If someone hits me, they just say sorry and we carry on. If the player follows me and hits me over and over, I will submit a report. For me, I have 24 reports made since June 2017. Thanks!

-ccowie

Hey,

I have 15 pages of reports, that makes a total amount of 375 people who I reported in total. Fun fact - I have banned much more users already :truestory:

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Archived