How many reports you guys have on the website?

TWHOquestionmark

12 minutes ago, Turokarima said:

You shouldn't get negative rating just because you drive on C-D road, it must be based on other reasons, even though I'm not sure how do you know exactly you get negative rating, since it not visible for players. If your maximum number is stuck that's a "half-known" bug, many people have that issue,  including me.

Reporting limit stuck at a number is a half known bug? Maybe it is actually negative rating. My limit increases every time I send valid reports. You need to understand that even if your reports are valid, being them always from the same road makes you look like a report-hunter. Even more with that signature... "I love rammers, specially to report! :)". You seem to be happy about being rammed just because that way you have a reason to send reports. And you drive a lot on the C-D road, well known as the worst place to drive... Or the best place to be rammed... Maybe you're looking to be rammed so you can send reports? Reminds me of a player I saw a couple days ago, I don't remember the name, but I do remember his tag: "Reporter". EDIT: @_Broker_ made it quite clear. Not a bug...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Turokarima said:

Practice makes perfect! :D But seriously it takes me about 2-3 minutes/video (not including the uploading time to youtube) which isn't too bad imo. Using the spawn logs in the documentary/ets2mp/logs folder helps me a lot. 

You know, in China, I'm not able to use Google and admins may not be able to view Chinese websites. Uploading the report videos takes me too long.

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Reporting limit stuck at a number is a half known bug? Maybe it is actually negative rating. My limit increases every time I send valid reports. You need to understand that even if your reports are valid, being them always from the same road makes you look like a report-hunter. Even more with that signature... "I love rammers, specially to report! :)". You seem to be happy about being rammed just because that way you have a reason to send reports. And you drive a lot on the C-D road, well known as the worst place to drive... Or the best place to be rammed... Maybe you're looking to be rammed so you can send reports? Reminds me of a player I saw a couple days ago, I don't remember the name, but I do remember his tag: "Reporter". EDIT: @_Broker_ made it quite clear. Not a bug...

Yep I do like to report rammers and trolls or just a people who don't look on mirrors and don't know how to properly drive, but I hate when usually they got only banned for 2-3 days.

6 hours ago, _Broker_ said:

Yeah now you get - 0.2 negative rating if you report on C-D road :( well I made a dozens of reports and from 89 reports I went to 87 reports.

Where do you get that numbers from? I have made over a 100 reports since my number was stuck, and it doesn't increase or decrease. I said it's a "half-known" bug because some of my friends have the same issue (except their number goes sometimes down by one and sometimes up, but overall its not changing) but I never bothered reporting it since I will never report my max number at once anyways. :troll:

Edit: Yep, I got a confirmation that you do get negative ratings based on where the report takes place. It surprises me, but at least it explains everything. 

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

1. What can I do if I don't get rammed elsewhere? I drive quite a lot in Italy and Scandinavia, but I don't get rammed, so obviously my reports are not from that area. 

2. I drive on the C-D road to see other players and trucks (at the end of the day that's why I play multiplayer and not singleplayer), not to "get reports" or "get rammed". Yes I admit it is satisfying when a person who ruined my job gets banned, but I would be much happier if he didn't ram me in the first place. 

3. I would assume people put "rec" or "reporter" in their tag because they DON'T want to get rammed, but maybe I'm wrong and they use some sort of reverse psychology. :unsure:

I tend not to report a lot because I try to make sure there really is a rule violation before creating an online report. Lots of wrecks occur purely because of lag or desync and don't really need to be reported. With that said, I know some people are staunch supporters of reporting every single thing they see.

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

1753152791_role_ReportModerator.png.19771713344466_role_GameModerator.png.6d5d141071312553_role_GameModeratorLeader.png.927432954_role_HumanResources.png.9c8e45

17 hours ago, heyhococo said:

^ I wasn’t referring to specifically OP, for all I know he might be doing genuine reports on rule breakers which isn’t a bad thing at all- just as long as the majority are outside of the busy areas.

I’m saying those who specifically go in game into the busy areas with the only intent on reporting people or spamming the report system with simple “overtaking on C>D” offences shouldn’t be doing so because they aren’t doing anyone any favours. In this instance, I would refer to them as “wannabe admins” because they’re making it clear to players that their only intention is to report everyone for every minor offence, which I don’t think is right. And no, I’ve always thought like this, having TGMO hasn’t changed my view on this at all and so you’d be wrong in saying that because I have TGMO I think this way.

The point to a game is to play, not to go in and report people.

How do you identify peoples are intent on spamming report system or not?

I can't see there are anything wrong if someone got huge number of C-D reports.

I have 11 reports

usually report reason: Profanity /Insulting because my uptade speed is very low.I can't upload video.

Archived