How many reports you guys have on the website?

TWHOquestionmark

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MrBrandman said:

0 reports, Ik its not real and dont get upset by trolls or bad driving. If its really bad I just use in game and move on. Doesnt change the outcome of my life whether I get wrecked on ehre or not

This is the most honest thing I have EVER heard about this game. Preach dude for real... even though I do not have 0 reports, lmao. 

6 hours ago, DJ Jefferz said:

Let me guess you drive on C-D road a lot?

At least I try to, it really depends on what WOT jobs I can find :) 

But yes, 90% of my reports are from the C-D road.

6 hours ago, Samiz [FIN] said:

I have 1370 reports and 55 pages :P 

Almost half a server huh :troll:

6 hours ago, MrBrandman said:

0 reports, Ik its not real and dont get upset by trolls or bad driving. If its really bad I just use in game and move on. Doesnt change the outcome of my life whether I get wrecked on here or not

I don't get upset either, it just became a "routine" over the years... play, record, upload, report :P 

My reports are almost always about players who damaged my truck/trailer. Yes, it's a game, meant to have fun, but for me, the fun of the game is to be able to drive relaxed, long distance WoT jobs and deliver undamaged cargo. Someone ruining my fun because his own concept of fun is driving like a lunatic, IMO, deserves to be reported. I don't care about speeders or reckless drivers, as long as they don't interfere with my game. If they do... 398 reports since February 2016 and I'd bet that my "conviction ratio" is over 90%.

Side note #1: I don't use the C-D road and try to avoid the well-known crowded cities when I play in EU#2.

Side note #2: Meaning no offense, those who are constantly driving on the C-D road just to report everything they see should be banned from using the report system, no matter if their reports are legit. This is a driving game, not a reporting game.

C-D is way too crowded and generates heavy traffic for reports. That's why your reports are so crowded and dense. Avoid going that route as long as you can

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

3 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Side note #2: Meaning no offense, those who are constantly driving on the C-D road just to report everything they see should be banned from using the report system, no matter if their reports are legit. This is a driving game, not a reporting game.

It's already in the rules: §1.4 "Spamming our report system (...) can lead to a ban from the report system."

I don't think people drive on the C-D road just to get reports, they just like to be in busier areas and/or interact with others which is quite difficult in areas where you only see 2 trucks every 10 minutes :)

I personally drive quite a lot in Italy and Scandinavia too, but as i said above 90% of my reports are from the C-D road simply because I don't get rammed elsewhere. 

58 minutes ago, Kamer said:

C-D is way too crowded and generates heavy traffic for reports. That's why your reports are so crowded and dense. Avoid going that route as long as you can

This topic is about YOUR number of reports on the website, can you please avoid fully off-topic comments? :) 

19 hours ago, heyhococo said:

^ You’d be surprised, a lot of “wannabe admins” are going through Calais to Duisburg road and other busy areas only to make reports on users there, not just because it’s busy and they want to see more people. Also bear in mind if you make continuous C>D (And surrounding busy areas) reports as you’re describing, you also could face a ban from the report system under section 1.4, so if I were you I’d slow down a bit on the C>D road reports just incase 1.4 were to be applied to you :P

The rules don't describe the "locations' of the reports, as said before the only reason why most of my reports are from the C-D road because I don't get rammed elsewhere. I think 3-4 approx. 15 second reports a day (average) is fine, obviously if you park near a junction and submit a 2 hour long video in freecam of people failing to yield it's more likely to be considered as spam :D 

19 hours ago, _Broker_ said:

221 reports but I think to stop reporting since you now get negative rating if you report on C-D road, usually all the bad stuff is happening there so yea.

You shouldn't get negative rating just because you drive on C-D road, it must be based on other reasons, even though I'm not sure how do you know exactly you get negative rating, since it not visible for players. If your maximum number is stuck that's a "half-known" bug, many people have that issue,  including me.

3 hours ago, Canis Latrans said:

I have only 4 reports. The person must have annoyed me in a extreme level to make me wast my time to upload evidence and report. 

1 hour ago, [T.Y] cmd821194 (CHN/ENG) said:

I only have 6 reports because I think those players were just careless so I forgave them. Also, it's not easy to report a player on the website, it takes me too long.

Practice makes perfect! :D But seriously it takes me about 2-3 minutes/video (not including the uploading time to youtube) which isn't too bad imo. Using the spawn logs in the documentary/ets2mp/logs folder helps me a lot. 

8 minutes ago, Turokarima said:

You shouldn't get negative rating just because you drive on C-D road, it must be based on other reasons, even though I'm not sure how do you know exactly you get negative rating, since it not visible for players. If your maximum number is stuck that's a "half-known" bug, many people have that issue,  including me.

Yeah now you get - 0.2 negative rating if you report on C-D road :( well I made a dozens of reports and from 89 reports I went to 87 reports.

Archived