No, it cannot be used on MP anymore. To achieve that effect you have to pile up the lights in the same slots but under the current rules set, there can be only one single item per slot, which automatically makes tinted headlights illegal.
Please refer to rule 3.1 for more information:
§3.1 Truck modding
Your vehicle must be functional. The truck must have the chassis, cabin, wheels and headlights. Some players might not see some players' headlights and tail lights if they don't own tuning DLCs. It's also permitted to save edit truck specific paint jobs into other trucks (e.g. Premium Racing paint job into another truck).
It is allowed to save edit default engines and transmissions for trucks (e.g. 750Hp Volvo Engine with Scania Gearbox on a DAF truck). It is allowed to mix chassis and cabins of different trucks as long as they don't extend their hitbox significantly. Attempts to mix parts of cars and trucks are not allowed and will result in a kick from the server.
Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed, any item that is not mentioned in these rules can only be placed where allowed by default by the game.
- It's not allowed to place more items than allowed by default by the game (beacons, lights, horns or any other item).
- It's not allowed to place beacons and large horns on bullbars/bumpers/sun visors. Normal beacons are allowed only on the roof and on the roof bars. LED beacons are permitted where allowed by default, while normal LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.
- Small horns and other items not mentioned before are allowed only where permitted by default.
- Items meant for trucks' interiors cannot be placed outside the truck and vice-versa: as an example, it's not allowed to place beacons inside the cabin or place wheel knobs on bullbars, this is valid for every other item.
- It's not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot. It is permitted to use at most 3 bars and place them on different slots meant for grills or lower bars. It is also possible to put all bars on the same slots and combine them. Items limit for these bars is what the game allows by default.
Please have a look at this
//Moved to Help
Best answer given.
//Locked and moved to solved.