Your First and or Second Truck?

aclements

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2014 my first playing of Euro Truck Simulator 2, I chose Berlin to my main garage. So I bought Man TGX Low cabin. And I started playing multiplayer with Mercedes new Actros 1842. Now I'm using Hybrid Renault-Scania, Volvo FH16 2012 and DAF XF Euro 6. I think i will use New Renault T Serie or New Man Series.

• 2 weeks later...

First truck was the old Scania now its the new Scania

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 2 weeks later...

Archived