Your First and or Second Truck?

aclements

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first truck was the Volvo FH16 with a 750hp engine. 

And my second truck was the Scania Streamline with a 730hp engine. ^_^

I don't know what my first few trucks were, but the earliest evidence I have for trucks I had is a Mercedes-Benz Actros (then majestic) 6x4 land yacht, and a MAN TGX.

And as a bonus, this now totally illegal Iveco from my "got to have lights on everything phase" as 3rd earliest known truck.  If it wasn't banned, I'd still totally have some low mounted flashing lights on my heavy haul trucks.

Hqs8u7r.png

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Hey,

I can remember my first truck being the Scania Streamline as this was the best-looking one back in the days :)

Over time, I have also bought a Mercedes Actos MP4 which I have driven quite a lot as well. These first two trucks are still my favourites, even though I have one of almost every brand nowadays. It was really hard to grind through the beginning levels without actually just cheating on it. Eventually, I have managed to equip my truck the way I wanted to have it. Even now, I still customise my first truck and drive with it ;)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

My first truck was the old Volvo FH, completely stock, i chose it because it was one of the cheapest trucks (100k€) with the most powerful engine (540hp)

Spoiler

diocYsN.jpg

After that i was saving money for the new Volvo FH16, i really liked the interior of that truck. I might be wrong, but i think in 2014 there was no nasty 2000 rpm limiter on the new Volvo 750hp engine and it was the fastest truck, so i bought it and drove like 200k km with it and was very happy with it.

Spoiler

QRut2rZ.jpg

When Mercedes MP4 was released i switched to it.

Spoiler

00000000002DF57B.jpg

Currently i'm driving old Scania Streamlne. :P

Archived