[ARCHIVED] What is the Forum Rank?

Message added by James,

Please refer to this guide for the newly updated ranks.

Thanks for your great post. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Luna said:

With today's forum update, this system is gone and was replaced with a new system we need yet to set up properly. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Thank you so much for new update! I really appreciated and can not wait for these news here ❤️ 

I love you TMP Community

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

12 hours ago, Luna said:

The forum software was updated earlier today and this "old" rank system was replaced with an entirely new one.

We need to discuss how we want to use it and make sure everything is working before we release it.

Thanks for your patience! 

I'm sure the new update will be very nice, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for information.

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
v5UcIVb.pngZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

• Phon locked this topic