I can´t find a caravan

Miljan_Todorovic

Question

6 answers to this question

Hai,

from the freight market. 

If you can't see the caravan then do the following:

Download this Mod https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pzi2NZZEzu6erEVIRC-G7qjrbnCsmZe_

1. Place the File into your mod Folder (C:\Users\PC-Name\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod)

2. Launch Singleplayer & activate the Mod

3. Get the Trailer & exit Singleplayer

4. Launch Multiplayer and load the save

5. Done

kind regards

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Go in Job Market -- after click Freight Market -- ( Sort by : ) Cargo Weight ( up ) ( more lightweight ) .. the caravan isnt available everywhere .. sometime you have to sleep or rest in a parking or drive in a different city or country... to be able to see them...

and in last resort if they are still not show up ... reset your economy ( only if they arent showing after follow my previous step ) 

Edited by Kehox

Dear @Miljan_Todorovic,

At least for the standard caravan in TMP you need to have at least one skill point for Just-In-Time-Deliveries and Fragile Cargo in order to get the caravan trailers. If you are lacking these skill points on your profile, you simply won't see any caravans in the freight market. I don't know if you need the same skill points for the SP-mod, but it might be worth checking if you got these skills on your used profile.

• Like 1