Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Whats your income factor set to

MikeOG

I didn't realise this could be edited. I may have to look into this because I don't feel some of the jobs I do should be worth the amount I am given. :lol:

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Didn't know that it's possible to change it! :o

Well, thanks for letting me to know. Now I'll set it to 0,5 to get a more realistic experience. :P

16 hours ago, JeffSFC said:

I didn't realise this could be edited. I may have to look into this because I don't feel some of the jobs I do should be worth the amount I am given. :lol:

4 minutes ago, MHT_ said:

Didn't know that it's possible to change it! :o

Well, thanks for letting me to know. Now I'll set it to 0,5 to get a more realistic experience. :P

Yea this pretty much makes everything bellow heavies under 10k.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:47 PM, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

I didn't realize you could do this so have never changed anything with it and I probably won't as I like the way it is currently :) I like having lots of money :P

I use to feel like that, I lost a lot of interest in the game in the past, as it felt I wasn't really working for anything anymore. I found out about this a, while ago and have goals myself now once again. I did find it a little bit difficult to remove the cash that was on my profile at that time, but afterwards I feel great especially when I go down C-D road now.

28 minutes ago, Asatelon said:

I don't even know, that it is possible to change the income factor. Anyway, I have every skill on the max. level and I have the default income factor.

Nevertheless, it would be interesting to know how to change this factor. 

In Dev console, or Documents\{Game}\profiles\{Profile Name}\config.cfg and search for g_income_factor. I have mine currently set to 0.10 or 10% at the moment and enjoying it.

I didn't realise that you could change the income factor. Mine is set to default (100%). I'm going to change it to a more realistic setting whenever I create a new profile. I believe it will be more challenging to get a decent amount of money like in real life. Thanks for letting us know about this setting!

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Suleyman.53 locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived