US server down permanently?

blkdeath75

Question

7 answers to this question

@blkdeath75 The server may have been shut down for a short period of time. Just wait a little while for this ....
If you find the server is not showing any problems, please answer your question  :)

Best regards ;
Kamer

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

On 4/30/2018 at 11:24 AM, Total EDM said:

Hello there!

We have no news about it sorry!

Please visit this link for news about it and stay updated ! : https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/5-news/

I hope this answer your question! :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team

How does support not have any news about 1 of 2 servers being offline for over a week? You guys only have 2 ATS servers and one is OFFLINE. I know English is not everyones first language, but I can't make it any plainer than that. ATS US Server down 1+ week. I looked in news.....no news. If truckermp support doesn't know its own servers are offline.......you guys are very bad at support.

Dear @blkdeath75, i can understand your frustration, especially since there isn't quite a big amount of ATS-servers to choose from. The US server has been temporarily shut down due to several issues and complaints, that's all that we can say for now. Unfortunately there's no ETA when it will be back again, so please just be patient until our developers have been able to address the issues. As mentioned above, i can totally understand that you aren't too happy about it right now, but getting disrespectful towards us doesn't get the servers back online any faster. At this point we would like to apologize for the inconveniences and ask you to stay patient until the server is back online.

• Confused 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello @blkdeath75, not to leave you worried about servers I recommend you read this news posted by @Kat_pw (Developer): https://truckersmp.com/blog/72

The server was not disabled because they wanted and yes per hosting problems.

From what I know the United States server is online again, only the South American server that is offline. Anyway, if you want to know the reason why it was turned off just read the news quoted above.

• True Story 1