TruckersMP 4th Anniversary & 100th blogpost

I am so proud to be apart of this team from basically the beginning and it's been a pleasure to watch this mod and this community grow to the size it is today.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Happy Birthday TruckersMP. ;) :tmp:

I'm happy to see that TruckersMP is celebrating its birthday today, it's 4 years of history with the players, I have been participating in this community since 2014. This anniversary is for all TMP employees and we players!

Let's celebrate :P 

Happy birthday :wub:. Proud to be member since 2014 even if I changed of account. Great mod ! When i'm was playing in 2012 ETS2 I never thought one day a multiplayer will be created, you had just a great idea. Congratulations ! I'm sure it will evolve and much people will join. I just wish you good luck and I promise to stay faithful to TruckerMP, great team, great member, great community. I think I said all ^_^

I'm very happy and proud to be part of TruckersMP and the team! I still remember I was on holiday when the Scout cars got added, I couldn't believe whether it was real or not :P

The last few years were amazing, aswell as the start of September 2017 when I got selected and joined the Support Team. I can't wait to see what comes next in the future of TruckersMP!

Happy 4th Birthday TruckersMP! 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions