Logitech G29 Steering Wheel Desk Clamp Requirements Guide

Hi all,

Today I present you with a picture showing you thickness measurement requirements for clamping a Logitech G29 steering wheel to a desk.

The picture includes explanations and illustrations to aid your understanding.

In the example, I own a Ikea Bekant 140x60cm desk.

Click on the image below to enlarge :)

G29deskclamp.jpg

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @pete_agreatguy

The information you provide is useful information for many players. Many players are playing without adjusting and talking about the system they are using is not working properly. By means of this detailed information , they will no longer suffer:truestory:

• True Story 1

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for the positive feedback all :) Appreciate it.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 1 year later...

Thank you ❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------