AFK kick while driving

Dudeface

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: How do I check?
Controllers Used: Driving Force GT
Description of Issue: I moved my car but was still AFK kicked
How to reproduce: Look in video
Screenshots / Videos: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XbtQjJCv9wEj40nz49x5DHgoJNG3pR9B/view?usp=sharing (You don't have to download it, it has a webplayer.)

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Hi @Dudeface

Have you tried restart game and you met this problem ?

If your truck/car didn't move after 10 minutes, you will be kicked (AFK Kick)

And after you saw: "Please move ! If you will not move within next minute you will be automatically kicked !" You also should press y and then enter everything you want (Example: Hello) or press y then press space and enter. You will not be kicked

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Masunio said:

Hi @Dudeface

Have you tried restart game and you met this problem ?

If your truck/car didn't move after 10 minutes, you will be kicked (AFK Kick)

And after you saw: "Please move ! If you will not move within next minute you will be automatically kicked !" You also should press y and then enter everything you want (Example: Hello) or press y then press space and enter. You will not be kicked

This is what should have happened, but he moved his car and still received a kick.

I have notified the proper people about this bug, so hopefully it will be looked into soon.

• Like 2

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

On 30.04.2018 at 7:08 AM, Dudeface said:

Screenshots / Videos: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XbtQjJCv9wEj40nz49x5DHgoJNG3pR9B/view?usp=sharing (You don't have to download it, it has a webplayer.)

I saw a problem with that. I agree. The problem will be solved as soon as possible, waiting for developers to solve the problem as soon as possible.

10 hours ago, Dudeface said:

I did move my car.

When the car is in motion, the game is not perceived and the kick application is caused by lack of movement. Not with no car light at night.

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

2 minutes ago, RaphaelBanana said:

I understand. But he need just write in the chat. 

Normally, I only move car/truck and server didn't kick me, I don't need to chat. So I think this is a bug.

And as @Aragon said, he has notified the proper people about this bug, so hopefully it will be looked into soon.

• Like 1

What about the caravan though. That was completely stationary, so the system thought you were still afk?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30.04.2018 at 8:08 AM, Dudeface said:

I had that problem too. I got the warning while driving (it says:"Please move! If you dont you'll be kicked!"). I opened a support ticket and a staff helped me. I pressed windows key + r and wrote "%programdata%" and pressed enter, deleted TruckersMP. After that i went to C:\Program Files deleted folder TruckersMP Launcher and reinstalled the launcher. I think that worked for me. Hope it works for you too. If im wrong sorry...

• Like 1

Hi there

Please write something in chat :)

Let me know if you have questions!

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.