SuperHoops

What do you use to record gameplay?

I used to use plays.tv in the past, but that program breaks the graphics settings of the game.

I have been using obs for about 1 year and it is pretty good.:)

• Upvote 1

Guest Air Force One One Eight

Hello, every time I use GeForce Experience to record my driving journey, whenever I play ETS2, I will open it to record, because it is free, and the quality of its video is also very good:)

On 4/29/2018 at 2:21 PM, AaronLTA said:

I’m looking for advice on what to use to record gameplay. 

My computer isnt the best but it’s okay to run ETS2. 

My question is, what could I use to record gameplay that wouldn’t be too demanding on my computer? 

Sorry if this is a noob question, just looking for advice :)

My laptop is also an "okay" device to play ETS2 and so I use OBS software to record the gameplay with zero FPS drop. However, you do need to make sure you go less into very crowded area or else all the high pings would cause your output video to lag extremely.

Geforce experience with instant reply set to 30 seconds as that's all I'll need for reports until I extend it to 1min.

I use Shadow play or fraps , however fraps you need to pay for but its a one off payment and it works really good and very simple to use it does however use alot of memory but if you use a editing software you can nail it down a bit to a smaller size

I use the GeForce Experience too. It is the best for me. The video quality is always the same with the gameplay and the fps doesn't even drop a bit. I recommend it for everyone ;)