SuperHoops

What do you use to record gameplay?

Guest lorenzy3

nvidia geforce experience

I use nvidia's Geforce Experience Instant Replay. I set it to about a minute which is usually enough evidence for a report.

I have a GTX 960, but Shadowplay likes to create problems to me, so I'm using OBS for 1080p 30-second replays for multiplayer and recording in other games. 

GTX 1070 here, shadowplay is the best option for me. Clips all my incidents within seconds and can upload it to youtube instantly. I got my reports ready in like 2-3 minutes.

Hi,

Personally I use GeForce Experience for record my gameplay and other. It's a good software, and I love Instant Replay ;) 

I agree with Prxnlge, I use mirillis Action myself and it has near to no impact on my system.

I've used OBS and Shadowplay before, and while theey get the job done; I found Action to be more reliable.

Action can do regular recordings, but also has their 'Time shift' feature, basically what many people use Shadowplay for (record only what you need)

Guest died

Hi Forum Member:

Personally I use GeForce Experience for record my gameplay and other.
Uploading Report Evidences on Youtube.

I personally use a second computer, not really powerful but enough to record or broadcast my trips :lol:

And i'm curently using StreamLabs OBS for rec or broadcast

Well on your PC side what are your PC specs like i have a Intel i 5 7600 clocked in at 3.50 GHz with 16 GB ddr4 ram i use obs to record at 1080 p at 30 fps works out great for me.

I use PlaysTV. It would be good for you because you can easily tailor the settings to record at a lower FPS or resolution so that it dosent effect your game too much.

Also, PlaysTV you can easily save clips of last 30 seconds ready for a report rather than finding the event (Like my 30 sec save is 'Ctrl + Z)

Hope that helps,

SuperMouse