What do you use to record gameplay?

SupiUK

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use ShadowPlay.
I'm really happy with it, and it works great.

Easy to manage, easy to change settings and a great tool to record things with.^_^

I use GeForce Experience to record my gameplay. I have it set on a 1 minute replay buffer and I can also record manually with a hotkey as well.

Kind Regards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2018 at 3:21 PM, AaronLTA said:

I’m looking for advice on what to use to record gameplay. 

My computer isnt the best but it’s okay to run ETS2. 

My question is, what could I use to record gameplay that wouldn’t be too demanding on my computer? 

Sorry if this is a noob question, just looking for advice :)

Plays.tv has a recorder, but when I tried it (and I have actually a pretty good spec pc) i got lag in the video not in the game and the video quality wasn't that great. I use obs studio or streamlabs obs.

I've been using the Bandicam video software to record the game. It's only my suggestion that the computer configuration is not good enough to try to reduce the video recording of the FPS game, but the file is a little bit large and it can be recorded on the desktop. It's only my suggestion.

Shadowplay. No need to worry if I'm not recording when I see any rule breaking, because I can just save the past 5 minutes, it's awesome :D

ShadowPlay is your best bet. Not only can you record without dropping frames, you can also instant replay for up to 5 minutes back in time, which is very useful.

For cutting any instant replay I use a free program called Avidemux. I just found cutting a video as easy as pressingtwo buttons and saving as another format.

Of course from my programs on record is best GeforceExperience ,but also i using Obs enought ;) That is differend 

Best Regards

Power Wolf._TMP

GeForce Experience-Shadow Play

To me;

Positive sides: 

+Good UI

+Never drops FPS, Never increases FPS. Like a Shadow

+++ Instant RePlay (Last X minutes)

+Only using GPU video engine and GPU Memory. (Sometimes using GPU core I don't understand)

+++ Very Good quailty. 60 FPS recording and etc...

+When you playing game, you can edit your video and you can upload social sites in middle of the game. 

+Not require other programs. Only GeForce Experience enough :)

Negative sides:

-Sometimes using GPU core when GPU is idle.

-Using too much Storage (1080P, 30 second, 30 FPS, 10 Bit per Second video is 37.7 MegaByte)

-Sometimes crashing

-This is not negative but only working with "GTX" series.

Archived