Introducing the "Add-On Team"

It is great. I wonder map improvements are also called as "Add-on". For example this map mod replaces old intersection at Brussel Rotterdam highway X Calais Duisburg road interchange and it has potential to fix traffic rush in this area:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I see that the team is expanding at several different levels and this is good, because this way TruckersMP grows even more and approaches several things for the creation of news for the project.:wub:

Good luck friends, see you through the roads of Europe.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

5 hours ago, EliteGamer0611 said:

It is great. I wonder map improvements are also called as "Add-on". For example this map mod replaces old intersection at Brussel Rotterdam highway X Calais Duisburg road interchange and it has potential to fix traffic rush in this area:

They are NOT gonna do that, i'm thinking vehicles such as a van or bus or trailers besides the caravan......they have already said no truck mods or anything on mod sites is gonna be added! 1 its because they would need permission to add them, 2 keeping the mods up to date & 3 the file size! I would like to see sound mods that give the trucks a open pipe effect which can be set on or off like the winter mod.

• Guest unpinned this topic
On 30-4-2018 at 7:07 PM, ScaniaFan89 said:

They are NOT gonna do that, i'm thinking vehicles such as a van or bus or trailers besides the caravan......they have already said no truck mods or anything on mod sites is gonna be added! 1 its because they would need permission to add them, 2 keeping the mods up to date & 3 the file size! I would like to see sound mods that give the trucks a open pipe effect which can be set on or off like the winter mod.

Open pipe mods are also not allowed and they don't make it I guess

9 hours ago, [BE] BramPlaysETS2 said:

Great idea! Maybe you could also rework the police paint job or add a trailer like the one in the image below.

amigo-enkelasser-open-aanhanger-1474902420.png

i can make this for them but my 3d skills are like 2 year out of date but that will take me a few days to model and texture 

Edited by chipmunk197
  • Upvote 2