Message added by Phon,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent or correct information. Please bear this in mind if following this guide.

Hello everyone, today I will tell you how to drive on the C-D road. Often I see people who don't know the driving rules.

P.S. If you see any mistakes, contact me, please.

1) How to leave the gas station.

Spoiler

Gas_station_duisburg.jpg

• This sign means that the driver (you) must give way. 
  • You must wait for all and only then go.
  • This sign stands on any Gas station.

Also on the exit of Duisburg and not only. 

Spoiler

Duisburg.jpg

1.1)How to enter the gas station C-D

Signs_1.jpg sign designation

Signs.jpg signs designation

gas_station_wrong.jpg

gas_station.jpg

Gas_station_driving.jpg

An example of how not to do:

Pink skoda blocked the truck on the right.

2) Route to D-C (3 moments)

Spoiler

D_C_rotate1.jpg

D_C_rotate2.jpg

D_C_rotate3.jpg

3) Route from Brussel or Rotterdam (3 moments)

Spoiler

Rotate_from_B_or_R4.jpg

Rotate_from_B_or_R1.jpg

Rotate_b_or_r.jpg

Rotate_from_B_or_R3.jpg

Correctly - Don't block the road to other players.

Wrong - Blocking the road to other players.

4) Roundabout of Calais and other roundabouts.

Spoiler

Ring.jpg

Ring1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Hello;

A good guide for getting beginner, thank you.

İn addition: Also,watch the signboards, this will certainly help you.

Best regards.

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Guest Cowie

Hello, good guide :) These signs however are not only at C-D anywhere you see those signs it means the same thing <3
-ccowie

Guest Cowie
2 minutes ago, RaphaelBanana said:

So is it. Thank you.:)

OPnly the signs :) Not the right of ways, that changes depending on the intersection.

-ccowie

I think you have written a really good topic ^_^

There is just one thing that I think needs.

Every time i drive on the C-D road, I experience people overtaking me all the time and often causes accidents. It's not because I’m driving slowly, but there is a big amount of people who really want to go really fast.

Maybe you should mention how to overtake :o

Example - Use your GPS to see incoming trucks:

When your using this option of the GPS you're not able to see incoming trucks in time

5ae70a4c02016_TMP1.PNG.9f8cade8ce2d19984969373d56e6af88.PNG

When you're using this option (zoom out) you can look a lot further, and plan your overtake as much as possible (that's what i'm doing)

5ae70aad7b5d2_TMP2.PNG.74596820d1120bc006739a4f539ebe2a.PNG

That's just an idea if you want to mention it in your useful topic :check:

- jiuras

Edited by jiuras

Good guide! You help a lot of new members. This is not an easy route when many players are there.

• Thanks 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Thank you for the reminder. We often have rule violations in the roads, we must warn those who violate the rule, and we must say the right ones.

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

2 hours ago, RaphaelBanana said:

@jiuras Hello, thank you. There is one topic about overtaking. As far as i understand this is a little different from your idea, i understand correctly?

Oh, didn't knew there was one already :)
It doesn't matter then, but thanks for fast respons :check:

Its simple really, don't attempt an overtake around blind bends & knowing your trucks acceleration...like in real life how smaller cars simply don't have the guts to overtake at speed & larger cars with a heavy load i.e families going away or full of shopping can't shift their weight quickly enough to pull out!

Edited by ScaniaFan89
removing video

Great Guide :)

Its a shame that alot of people who drive C-D act as if they own the road and everyone else does not matter, If only everyone looked at the road conditions and how busy or quite it is before attempting overtaking, looking to see if its actually safe rather then just coming up to someone and trying to force their way past without even checking gps or tab menu and also paying attention to the junctions and who has right of way

That video [LKW Tr.] bobi124 posted above is a perfect example - It's soooooo obvious from the start of the video that its not safe to overtake but he tries and obvious to anyone paying attention to the road, gps and players around them the overtake fails and he causes a crash <_<

If your on C-D when the server is pretty full and C-D is very busy and a high traffic area you shouldn't be overtaking in the first place <_< We've all seen it -  sitting in a traffic jam and you will see some people flying past at speed down the wrong way overtaking everyone until oncoming traffic comes and they try to force their way back in causing even more traffic - I will never understand why players like that go C-D if they won't wait in the traffic jams :wacko:

If your not prepared to slow down when needed for other traffic, corners and to stay behind slower traffic when unsafe to overtake then you should be driving on C-D road (loads of other empty roads and motorways where you can go full speed all the time)

It all should be common sense and about having respect for other players but sadly alot of players lack those quality's :unsure:

• Like 2

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

9 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

Great Guide :)

Its a shame that alot of people who drive C-D act as if they own the road and everyone else does not matter, If only everyone looked at the road conditions and how busy or quite it is before attempting overtaking, looking to see if its actually safe rather then just coming up to someone and trying to force their way past without even checking gps or tab menu and also paying attention to the junctions and who has right of way

That video [LKW Tr.] bobi124 posted above is a perfect example - It's soooooo obvious from the start of the video that its not safe to overtake but he tries and obvious to anyone paying attention to the road, gps and players around them the overtake fails and he causes a crash <_<

If your on C-D when the server is pretty full and C-D is very busy and a high traffic area you shouldn't be overtaking in the first place <_< We've all seen it -  sitting in a traffic jam and you will see some people flying past at speed down the wrong way overtaking everyone until oncoming traffic comes and they try to force their way back in causing even more traffic - I will never understand why players like that go C-D if they won't wait in the traffic jams :wacko:

If your not prepared to slow down when needed for other traffic, corners and to stay behind slower traffic when unsafe to overtake then you should be driving on C-D road (loads of other empty roads and motorways where you can go full speed all the time)

It all should be common sense and about having respect for other players but sadly alot of players lack those quality's :unsure:

All right. I support.

8 hours ago, Kehox said:

* can you make a picture with :

'' 1) How to leave the gas station. '' 

1.1 ) How to enter the gas stationC-D(as exemple ) ( for each direction where enter and not enter/ wrong way enter or wrong way leaving..)

btw nice job and thank you..

I will definitely add. Often i also saw that they were leaving for opposite side. Thank you!:check: