Stacked Lighting - Save Editing Reminder

Sgt_Tailor

4 minutes ago, grundi2601 said:

Why the green headlights are not allowed anymore?

Simply because people used to abuse of the item duplication in order to get completely black headlights or insanely glowing leds. It made some players experience huge lags due to the massive amount of accessories that their PCs had to load at the same time.

You could have green lights with 6 duplication of them. But a lot of people duplicated more than 150 times their lights.

I used to find some trucks with more than 1'000 accessories on them, which were obviously low specs PC FPS killers.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 2
  • Woah! 1

10 hours ago, KhaosHammer said:

Simply because people used to abuse of the item duplication in order to get completely black headlights or insanely glowing leds. It made some players experience huge lags due to the massive amount of accessories that their PCs had to load at the same time.

You could have green lights with 6 duplication of them. But a lot of people duplicated more than 150 times their lights.

I used to find some trucks with more than 1'000 accessories on them, which were obviously low specs PC FPS killers.

Oh, okay. So I can understand it. Too bad that there are always i*io*s who exploit such functions for no reason.

Edited by [S.PLH]Warrior
Censored some bad language.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Encrypted_Data0 said:

May I ask why we can't have green headlights?

For the simple fact that people were abusing it, which resulted in massive frame drops for low specs PCs and almost pitch black headlights when stacked more than 50 times.

Rules are updates because of players abusing what is allowed.

Green lights and duplicated leds were fine until too many people caused performances issues by duplicating all lights on their trucks with an insane amount of code lines in their truck's files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Prime locked this topic