Scout Car Rework & Bug Fixes

Dream come True :o  ....

Car Led light ( mayby not as much as the picture show.. but as a reference )

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM3XiMB80U1xnsgKfPQsI

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHSGJJC5_9i6WijxlzuNX

Car Pipe ( picture as reference having different model )

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgorEljVCpI5fW89DmMV1

(this is my dream TMP CAR PaintJob )

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk-cn_yJDRSU0L6rO1KZS

(This is my Second dream TMP Add-on )

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJsOR9Cp5Q7ey1p7xi3Nd

(Youtube Link ) ( might be outdated but as reference... )

Edited by Kehox
  • Upvote 3

Guest Thibault [FR-JP]

I want some Bull Bar like this for the police version of the Scout. If Possible want someone to try modding a Ford Crown Victoria for American Truck Simulator.

Spoiler

listing_pic_899166_1415652990.jpeg

Edited by Anriandor
Added Spoiler.

Improvements:

If Possible make a Custom Dashboard Computer

Fix the Dotted Lights like the Brake Lights and Blinkers

Shorten the Gears and make the car rev higher. (Example): Diesel 5k rpm and Petrol up to 7k rpm maybe add a rev limiter sound would be cool. 

if you  Over rev the Diesel make it loose more Fuel or if it's possible make the engine wear

make the DRL Run when the Car turns on would be more realistic.

Suggestions:

Add more Engines like Hybrids, Sporty, Eco, Carbureted and add Valves and some turbo options like for example 16v is a Sporty Carb and a Bi-Turbo has more power and add Tuned engine with a Blow-off with different sounds.

Add more Trannies for the different engines add a 5 spd Manual, 4spd, 6spd, 8spd Automatics. 

More Interior Customization like Automatic Gear Levers, Sporty Steering Wheel, RS Logos for an RS Version, a Hanger for Custom Prefabs.

Add more Exterior items like different Lights Bulbs or Leds, Rims, Tires, Eco/Greenline badges and S or RS Badges, Cabs like a Cab with a Sunroof, Custom Lights, a Tow-Hook Option.

EXTRA! New Vehicle:

This is for the future but here's a suggestion for a Van: Mercedes Sprinter.

• Upvote 2

I would love to see auxiliary light slots like they are common in Scandinavia like in this picture (they are attatched to the license plate but you can of course do it how you want it):

Spoiler

IMG_7594.jpg.8139a27dd116b011fb0edf3974eb9cac.jpg

Edited by Anriandor
Added Spoiler.
  • Like 1

A good idea for me to add

1. Skoda speed limit 200 km
  2. Suspension
  3. Add country flags
  4. Add country paintjob

Hello guys,

I really like the idea of changing this car therefore, here a few suggestions of mine:

1. Fix the sound thag it makes. That sound is not a car, it's a broken lawnmower. 

2. Add a less powerful motor. Sometimes we just want to drive around with the car but the motor is so strong strong that without notice you're already at top speeds. 

Thanks,

Canis

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/1/2018 at 1:31 AM, DoggyBoi said:

Improvements:

If Possible make a Custom Dashboard Computer

Fix the Dotted Lights like the Brake Lights and Blinkers

Shorten the Gears and make the car rev higher. (Example): Diesel 5k rpm and Petrol up to 7k rpm maybe add a rev limiter sound would be cool. 

if you  Over rev the Diesel make it loose more Fuel or if it's possible make the engine wear

make the DRL Run when the Car turns on would be more realistic.

Suggestions:

Add more Engines like Hybrids, Sporty, Eco, Carbureted and add Valves and some turbo options like for example 16v is a Sporty Carb and a Bi-Turbo has more power and add Tuned engine with a Blow-off with different sounds.

Add more Trannies for the different engines add a 5 spd Manual, 4spd, 6spd, 8spd Automatics. 

More Interior Customization like Automatic Gear Levers, Sporty Steering Wheel, RS Logos for an RS Version, a Hanger for Custom Prefabs.

Add more Exterior items like different Lights Bulbs or Leds, Rims, Tires, Eco/Greenline badges and S or RS Badges, Cabs like a Cab with a Sunroof, Custom Lights, a Tow-Hook Option.

EXTRA! New Vehicle:

This is for the future but here's a suggestion for a Van: Mercedes Sprinter.

Why add a brand new vehicle is you can just add a new cabin (body) and tie it to the chassis. There should not have much issues if they use the ai cars made by scs. And for customisation add ai wheels so you can create your own combinations. But this is adding another suggestion - invisible cargo. For esxample, if you take a cargo van, it wont look too good and kind of unreal if you attach a caravan or other trailers to it.

glad to hear that the physics issues are going to be fixed since the current car physics aren't really good.

however i'd like to see some changes to a few things, such as:

• gearbox behavior, it's fine for the most part but at times it can feel very sluggish when compared to truck transmissions, especially when downshifting due to deceleration.
  • engine "realism", the diesel revs too high but afaik that might be annoying to modify, plus if you wanted to make it look less weird you'd need to have two interior models for the tachometer  and i'm not sure how that would work in ETS2
  • engine sounds, the petrol engine sounds (imo) really annoying to say the least, especially when someone is overtaking you and accelerating with high revs

then there's a visual thing that i'd personally like but, as far as i know, the original creator of the scout left TMP so i have incredibly low hopes for this but modifying the headlights to be more like the 2016 superb's because the current scout's DLRs just suck at being visible and don't look that great. here's an image of the 2016 superb DLRs:

jA7FY4i.png

that's really it other than the meme suggestion of "more powerful engine" since that's really not needed even though it'd be sort of cool.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I went to a skoda dealer and took a look at the Superb model.

I have multiple suggestions 

1. A cargo box for the roof.

Spoiler

Why a cargo box?

This would be a good accessory for camping and with the caravan a good camping combination.

But there will be a little issue:

The scout needs roof bars to let the box „merge“ with the chassis, that‘s more realistic.

Exemple picture:

skoda_dachbox_15_3.jpg

2. Add roof bars for the scout to make the cargo box compactibel

Spoiler

yeti-design-laurin-klement-07.jpg

3. Diferrent badges

Spoiler

I saw the new version of the skoda brand on the newer cars and I think why not adding the new version of the skoda brand but with scout style

content_skoda-octavia-logo.jpg

Just replace the skoda sign to a scout arrow and done.

You should deside which badge you want.

The old vers. or new vers.

• Upvote 2

Hello!

I'm glad to hear, that the Scout Car is becoming a facelift. But there are a few things, that are important for me.

The Car should have:

-more brakepower

-more stablelity

(-More Rims

-Maybe the CB can be moved to the middle or on the passenger Seat

-Cabin Accesoiries

-New Paintjobs

-Open Speed

-New 1.8 TSI Sound)

Edited by ???????

Here are my ideas:

Small lip spoiler (Nothing excessive, no ricer wings.)

A choice between 4Motion AWD and FWD

DSG gearbox

2.0 TFSI (EA888, 237bhp)

Better brakes

Realistic weight

Realistic headlight range

Oversteer and understeer (As opposed to just rolling over)

VRS badging

3.6L VR6 (From VW Passat R36, 295bhp)

Lower suspension option (Nothing excessive, the whole wheel must still be outside of the wheel arch.)

Better window tint

Realistic fuel consumption and fuel tank size.

Edited by Dudeface

Spoiler

4fmiiu5.jpg

1. Maybe one Idea to to lower the car a little so you can choose both

of it so the standard or the one like on the Picture..

2. Black Window Color + Black Lights so it would be looks little bit

better than the standard one but the same like above so you can decide

which one to use.

3. Some colored Wheels to choose so everyone can decide which colors they

would like.

Edited by Anriandor
Added Spoiler.