removal of the limiter on ats

+1 Limiters just put too much "limit" on the game for me, yeah in dense areas such as villages, towns, cities, etc. they are welcomed to some degree but sometimes they tend to just go overboard and are a nuisance. I can get when people argue the realism side but realism isn't just about abiding by the rules of the road as that is unrealistic with real life drivers which I'd say the vast majority of people who drive any type of vehicle can realize that the rules of the road are more of a guidebook lol.

76561198087092988.png

• 5 weeks later...

I also do not support this suggestion, however, not to forget that American Truck Simulator  and  Euro Truck Simulator 2 are simulation games and these speed limits are within the normal range and reality is improving this truckersmp  update is not just about reducing the  ''troll players'' , but to make us drive  into simulation and do as we would in real life -1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание