Constant Fatal Game Crash

MattRF4

Question

10 answers to this question

I actually encountered the same Problem today.

I always thought that only happens to people with like bad PC's or something but I wouldnt call my PC bad at all.

i7 - 860

8gb RAM

R9 290x Tri-x Sapphire...

What could cause theese crashes ?

Whenver I play nowadays the game always crashes, especially in busy areas. Its been doing it for a while now and I was hoping a patch would be released to solve this but it hasnt as of yet. When will there be a fix? Its starting to get rediculous now. MP used to work so nicely. Ah well.

Turn down details to low, use 100% scaling (max) and 800*600 Screen-Resolution.

Close all background programs.

Make sure you have at least 4gb ram in your computer. And make sure that your harddrive is defragmentated and

that there is enough space (~10% of complete memory capacity) to make yure the pagefile accesed by windows is running good enough

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I have notest the game also crash for me when i'm at rotterdam 

Everywhere else is fine no crashes 

Curently the devs are aware of the crashes at rotterdam but seems are unable to fix at the moment

Make sure when you crash sent those crash reports always it might help out finding the isue

For the time being avoid rotterdam there are enough places to drive to