Forum Rework

truckersmp-logo.png

The TruckersMP forum is a place where the community comes together. It is of key importance for everybody as it is the way we communicate with each other, share our thoughts, request help or propose new additions to the multiplayer modification. In addition, it is one of the means to judge people's quality who apply for a vacant position in the team. This shows the necessity to have a well-organised structure. For many years, this forum has looked the same. Now, we have changed the appearance of it to make it more user-friendly and to have fewer sections when viewing the start page.

• We decided to put the "News" section above everything else. This section now only contains the two most relevant subforums if you want to get informed about the current news and developments.
  • Beneath that, an "Information and Support" section was created in which you will be able to find various other subsections containing useful information as well as support-related knowledge.
  • Thirdly, the two games TruckersMP created a multiplayer for, are not split anymore. They have been put together under the "Community" section to make finding the correct section easier.
  • The international community, as well as archive part of the forum, have been kept the same.

The Management deemed this change needed because there were too many sections which made it hard to find the right one. Not only has it been a hassle for users to properly post where we intended them to post in; but also Forum Moderators were busy moving topics around. Having updated that makes searching for the most appropriate section redundant as it will be very obvious where something belongs to. Lastly, some of the section descriptions have been updated to properly reflect what the new subforum is about.

If you want to share your thought about this change, you can do so below. 

The TruckersMP Community Management

Well I'm quite short on this forum and I know my opinion might not mean much, but this site looks very dang good, you can feel just by cruising on it that people worked really hard to make it nice and fluent, I'm very pleased with overall forum!

The surpluses were collected and put together.I think this is a pretty good development.The forum looks cleaner and regularly than before. Thanks! ^_^