Don't kick crashed/damaged vehicles for "ghost driving"

Mugala

Suggestion Name: Don't kick crashed/damaged vehicles for "ghost driving"

Suggestion Description: when player's vehicle is damaged and it can't be ignited (& started) player is getting warning messages about "turn your headlights or will be kicked in 15 second" so, player can't turn this on and he get kicked. for example, I had damage level 72% and my speed was more than 100kmh/h, so I tried to start a vehicle but it won't start and I'm just kicked from the server.

Any example images: don't think it's necessary.

Why should it be added?: to prevent the wrong kicks.

If your truck is damaged, it means you should probably consider calling the tow truck (F7+Enter) before being an obstacle to other road users. Also, the current timer should give enough time to attempt restarting your vehicle several times before being ultimately kicked. If you have not managed to get your engine back working, it is a great way to get rid of a potential blocker in the first place. So the headlight kick feature actually has a double-use during the night.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.