Jump to content
Nataliia

Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Spieker said:

ets2_00009.png

I know that the beacons are not allowed, but I'm unsure about the other lights on the Visor Bar.

 

You shouldn't place more than one item in one single spot. That is the spot of the visorbar/sunblocker. You shouldn't place a bar with it, only chose one thing, either the Virsor/sunblocker or the bars. The rest is fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nataliia said:

 

You shouldn't place more than one item in one single spot. That is the spot of the visorbar/sunblocker. You shouldn't place a bar with it, only chose one thing, either the Virsor/sunblocker or the bars. The rest is fine. 

@NataliiaThat bar comes by default in the DAF tuning DLC, that is, the sunshade comes along with the bar.
And pilots lights can not be placed there if I remember correctly in that parasol with a bar.

1 hour ago, Gyaroxa said:

Hello,

 

JAkqNpg.jpg

 

Is this truck allowed? (This is a DAF dlc bullbar)

Yes, it is allowed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [T.G.E][04]AntoniojMG[ES] said:

@NataliiaThat bar comes by default in the DAF tuning DLC, that is, the sunshade comes along with the bar.
And pilots lights can not be placed there if I remember correctly in that parasol with a bar.

Yes, it is allowed

 

 

Thanks for letting me know that, as I don't own the DAF dlc, i didn't thought about it. 

Thank you.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nataliia said:

either the Virsor/sunblocker or the bars.

The bar is part of the sun visor in this case. I've been told that both the lights and the beacons are not permitted since you can only place small lights there by default

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spieker said:

The bar is part of the sun visor in this case. I've been told that both the lights and the beacons are not permitted since you can only place small lights there by default

 

Then follow the default, only place the small ones there. Better avoid any confusion in-game, later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I allowed to put a custom skin on my truck?

For others it would look like the default paint job (for example when you don't have a paint job dlc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mind The Gap said:

Hi, I was banned for this mod before, but I was made away this was allowed in MP previously, is it still allowed?

 

I cannot screenshot but I can provide the link to the location. The mod I talk about it located at the bottom of http://ets2mpmods.webs.com/the-leeds-lad-s-mods

 

 

Thanks!

Modifications and mods of hybrid trucks if they are allowed unless they exceed the original dimensions of the vehicle.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bian Muitas das vezes não é intencional, muitos editam seus veículos sem consultar, achando que estão ok, porém infelizmente não estão. Está é uma tentativa de frear o banimento desenfreado de usuários que possam ter dúvidas se o que estão fazendo é correto ou não. E agradeço.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sim, é verdade muitos jogadores editam até mesmo por questão de estética, porém, como você disse não consultam se podem fazer essas alterações ou não, acho justo algumas alterações inapropriadas terem o banimento, afinal estão alterando conteúdos originais criados por outras pessoas, mas a iniciativa de alertar e conter um possivel banimento em escala é valido, parabéns!

 

w5Q1bnb.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...