Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

On 10/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, adisadicu said:

I have just been kicked for excessive save editing ... using this:

PCZUWiQ.png

I didn't use any slot twice, and is not over length. So is this allowed or not? Is it too much? :) Looks nice imo.

LE: It is a standard BDouble, curtain body on first trailer replaced by hi_pressure_tank cargo, and second trailer replaced with the overweight trailer and excavator cargo (dummy). The truck has the transmission and engine from the older model (faster and nicer sound), everything else is standard.

Hello,

Looks very good for me ! :D

how to create such a great configuration ?;)

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, yasin28a said:

Hi, as far as i know custom bullbars is allowed. But which slot should it be on? f_grill or b_grill or both. I am doing a mod but i want it on b grill slot because of cabin suspension. 

Edit, sound mod is allowed, isnt it? I saw a video there and admin said appropriate.

Edit, i uploaded video of my mod. The torpedo part is on f-grill slot. Also i have sound mod, i did it as told above.

Video link

Hello, since it is local only, it is all fine in the video. Quite exotic though xD

On 10/11/2018 at 4:49 PM, KİBERK AŞ Gιяєѕυη'ℓυ 28 said:

Top iron renault magnum

Is it forbidden to use ?

20181011200507_1.jpg

Hai! It is fine, doesn't affect the hitbox!

23 hours ago, Littlelegs006 said:

Are the "Hella" high beams and Michelin on top. Oh, and the Scania logo on the dashboard allowed in MP? Thanks for the help.20181013212332_1.thumb.jpg.ac22d47bfb80f7d04682f42b09d57c63.jpg

20181013212335_1.jpg

The Hella highbeams are fine, it is local only and others wont see.

The Scania logo in dashboard is fine.

No issues with michelins.

42sT4Qb.png

On 10/13/2018 at 8:22 AM, DRR.NEWZTHAILAND said:

Can i change the taillight

VFlcXih.jpg

Jl3dQEr.png

@NataliiaPodrías responder a esto para ver si está permitido o no? Gracias! ^^

20 hours ago, Samiz [FIN] said:

nzyTBOE.jpg

B-double with heavy cargo DLC trailer at back?

Hello, no it is not allowed. The mix between different trailers are ok, but if you do it with the trailers that came from a DLC, the heavy ones, it is not allowed. It extend more than the needed and acceptable length of the truck+trailers. The DLC trailers, are not allowed. ^_^ 

42sT4Qb.png

Archived