Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1590352130

Hello, this link will show you a screen shot of a saved log trailer that I have been using for over a year. It is simply a log trailer w/Heavy haul dolly & chrome DLC wheels & Vortec tires That I added since the trailers were put ingame ALL SCS parts. None have duplicates. Weight is 1000 on dolly & 1000 on trailer. It as far as I know does not extended the hit box. I have never been auto kicked for using it. The ONLY reason I am asking, is that there are some ppl that are saying it is illegal due to the dolly. I ask a GM that was in the lot in the pic. if there was a problem with it. His answer was no, but to got to Discord support & find someone to give me a thumbs up or down on the situation. In doing so I was told to post it here for a rule answer as they have been so many new changes as of late. So please contact me & let me know so I can have peace of mind.

Archived