Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Power Wolf. _TMP said:

I really do not know , how are you set up it ? It looks so strange , rather i using basic trucks ,which are in - game without no mods ! ;( I do not like save editting because is possible , that it can to do a some lags ;)

Best Regards

Power Wolf._TMP

TruckersMP Members

Hello :)

I don't use save editing, I only use mod

7 hours ago, [PRS-TW] l 176-U3 l said:

Is there any problem with this truck?

Hello, sorry to say but that is not allowed. It was pretty well nice edited but it wont be allowed in game.

The indicators you edited, require  special edited interior accessories + The front lower chassis leds shouldn't be placed there.

42sT4Qb.png

26分鐘前,Nataliia說:

您好,很抱歉,但不允許這樣做。這是非常好的編輯但它不會被允許在遊戲中

您編輯的指示器需要特殊編輯的內部附件+前下底盤LED不應放在那裡。

Ok :)

40 minutes ago, RDES said:

Yes, there is nothing that affects the proportions of the truck and the driving, although that michelin doll should not go in that low bar of Scania S / R.

1 hour ago, Toonager said:

The only thing on this picture that could possibly get you in trouble if done in mp is being on an unreachable location (aka. being outside of the drivable map);
Mind confirming whether this is correct? @Nataliia

(edit: might be a bit off-topic)

That's just outside the area but in singleplayer mode just to take the photo! 

it is not allowed in multiplayer anyway! ^^

15 hours ago, ThornasTo [NL] said:

Are you (still) allowed to put a vabis wheel in your Scania like in the picture below @Nataliia?

15182798-2C21-485D-B1A3-96E94CD37385.jpegI can’t show my own truck right now because I’m on vacation in Norway.

Hello, yes, it is a local only mod, only the person who owns the truck can see the steering wheel. Others are not able to see it. 

42sT4Qb.png

Archived