Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

1 hour ago, [SK] - TeR*WenYuXoen said:

i have a Question is that allowed ? i have an Hybrid Truck, Cabin is MAN and the Light Chassic is from DAF XF 105

Hybrid trucks if allowed, provided they do not exceed the dimensions of some parts of the truck, but in general if they are allowed.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, [SK] - TeR*WenYuXoen said:

i have a Question is that allowed ? i have an Hybrid Truck, Cabin is MAN and the Light Chassic is from DAF XF 105

To be sure, we will need a image of your truck, we can't tell if it is allowed or not if you don't provide a clear image of your doubt. :) 

42sT4Qb.png

3 hours ago, SBSX Depoa Gamer [019]RS said:

Oi Natalia, gostaria de saber se posso utilizar esse mod (MIXER CONCRET) no MP?

https://imgur.com/a/9svx1WH

Sim, pode!

2 hours ago, DRR.NEWZTHAILAND said:

I can use Blue Xenon Headlight

↓↓↓↓↓↓ View from Me

96zOTtW.jpg

↓↓↓↓↓↓ View from other players

PIFs16r.png

As the looks of the car, you used duplicated items to have the colored blue light color. The color can't be changed without save editing and duplicating the items on the headlights/lights. So, unfortunately, it is not allowed.

Please check the rule §3.1 . :) 

42sT4Qb.png

7 minutes ago, Nataliia said:

As the looks of the car, you used duplicated items to have the colored blue light color. The color can't be changed without save editing and duplicating the items on the headlights/lights. So, unfortunately, it is not allowed.

Please check the rule §3.1 . :) 

8OfpbwS.png

I modified the same way with custom paint trailers 

Edit quicksave

@Nataliia

I have few questions about my truck which was worth to me a ban

gE7utmn.jpg

(It's this one, it's a hybrid truck with a DAF XF 105 long chassis and a MAN cabin, with MIGHTY GRIFFIN and DAF DLC parts)

Is it allowed to put beams on the MIGHTY GRIFFIN bullbar on this truck like this?

gdIZt9E.jpg

Is it allowed to put small lights on DAF DLC parts on this truck like this?

rIsIJNo.jpg

And finally, is it allowed to put a DAF DLC rear bumper and add small lights on it on this truck like this?

J4hbyiV.jpg

5 hours ago, Gyaroxa said:

@Nataliia

I have few questions about my truck which was worth to me a ban

gE7utmn.jpg

(It's this one, it's a hybrid truck with a DAF XF 105 long chassis and a MAN cabin, with MIGHTY GRIFFIN and DAF DLC parts)

Is it allowed to put beams on the MIGHTY GRIFFIN bullbar on this truck like this?

gdIZt9E.jpg

Is it allowed to put small lights on DAF DLC parts on this truck like this?

rIsIJNo.jpg

And finally, is it allowed to put a DAF DLC rear bumper and add small lights on it on this truck like this?

J4hbyiV.jpg

Your hybrid is alright, nothing excessive, the modifications are obeying the rules. :) 

42sT4Qb.png

7 hours ago, Nataliia said:

Your hybrid is alright, nothing excessive, the modifications are obeying the rules. :) 

I'm glad to know that i can use it in MP ^_^

But when i appealed the first time my ban, i showed the truck with exactly the same modifications as the pictures that i previously posted, but the game moderator didn't agree and he declined my first appeal.

Here's what he said :

MhSF4ni.png

And he provided a picture of what is not allowed :

uo1bvl8.png

My other question is

Why does the game moderator declined my appeal if you tell that my truck is alright?

You should have told him that you can place those lights by default.

2 hours ago, Gyaroxa said:

But when i appealed the first time my ban, i showed the truck with exactly the same modifications as the pictures that i previously posted, but the game moderator didn't agree and he declined my first appeal.

If you don't agree with a decision made by a Staff member then you should have contacted Feedback straight away.

2 hours ago, Gyaroxa said:

Why does the game moderator declined my appeal if you tell that my truck is alright?

There could be many reasons. Your Truck is fine like Nat already said.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived