Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ETS-HX<598>Twilight said:

https://prnt.sc/jh770o  Cargo, wheel.

Dk7CPJqHQnuexWcZd-NIuw.png

As §3.2 Trailer modding says
It is permitted to save edit and mix normal trailers (normal short trailer) as long as their hitbox is not extended significantly and taillights are still visible, wheels cannot be changed either as it affects trailer stability. It's not allowed to save edit other trailers combinations, exception made for paint jobs and registration plates, which are permitted.

so may be your trailer is not allowed

Pode isso produção?
Recentemente recebi uma punição por edição de som, hoje vi que o Kayro que é um dos ADM está transmitindo no Eur2 com o que parece ser modificações no caminhão, queria saber se isso foi permitido só pelo fade dele ser ADM ou se é liberado para todos essas mudanças que ele fez, se for aberta para todos, como esse procedimento é feito?

9165.jpg?_1617464260

5 hours ago, [GA] Luther said:

Pode isso produção?
Recentemente recebi uma punição por edição de som, hoje vi que o Kayro que é um dos ADM está transmitindo no Eur2 com o que parece ser modificações no caminhão, queria saber se isso foi permitido só pelo fade dele ser ADM ou se é liberado para todos essas mudanças que ele fez, se for aberta para todos, como esse procedimento é feito?

^ This situation has been dealt with.

42sT4Qb.png

Now i'm getting confused about my lights on my bull bar?  Does anyone now if it's allowed or not ? The rules say: that's it's allowed ?????

It's not allowed to place beacons and large horns on bullbars/bumpers/sun visors. Normal beacons are allowed only on the roof and on the roof bars. LED beacons are permitted where allowed by default, while NORMAL LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.

1 hour ago, aclements said:

Agora eu estou ficando confuso sobre minhas luzes na minha barra de touro? Alguém agora se é permitido ou não? As regras dizem: isso é permitido ?????

Não é permitido colocar balizas e grandes chifres em barras de sustentação / pára-choques. Balizas normais são permitidas apenas no teto e nas barras do teto. Balizas de LED são permitidas quando permitido por padrão, enquanto as luzes LED NORMAL também podem ser colocadas em barras de touro e barras de tejadilho.

Pelo que entendi somente o padrão é permitido, colocar coisas em lugar onde elas por padrão não existem não é permitido. 

9165.jpg?_1617464260

5 hours ago, aclements said:

Now i'm getting confused about my lights on my bull bar?  Does anyone now if it's allowed or not ? The rules say: that's it's allowed ?????

It's not allowed to place beacons and large horns on bullbars/bumpers/sun visors. Normal beacons are allowed only on the roof and on the roof bars. LED beacons are permitted where allowed by default, while NORMAL LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.

They are only allowed on the reinforcement bar that is placed at the bottom, which is attached to the ground, but not on the bumper.

20170627130527_1.thumb.jpg.1cac427aa8cc57308ad5101a8479e0cf.jpg

1 hour ago, ohayoo1192nihon said:

Hello! Is this track allowed?

f_grill→b_grill

ets2_00029.png.956e953cd33226fc5e557d281766b99b.pngets2_00031.png.dcddec92d08423f54670be0576fa14d2.png

It clearly exceeds the dimensions of the vehicle, therefore it is not allowed.

Is this okay?

vehicle_addon_accessory : .volvo0.f_grill {
 slot_name: 0
 slot_hookup: 0
 wear: 0
 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/f_grill/shape7.sii"

}

vehicle_addon_accessory : .volvo0.b_grill {
 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/f_grill/shape6.sii"
}

20180514223058_1.jpg

@GTAUTO56[JPN]Try not to exceed too much the dimensions of the vehicle by placing a parasol more in line with its dimensions, in any case it is allowed.

18 hours ago, [T.G.E][04]AntoniojMG[ES] said:

while NORMAL LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.

i'm kind of getting it now. But something is wrong here... this rule is confusing me???

If this rule is right, i'll leave them on   BUT

If it's not right, i'll take them off.                  at the min i'll take them off in till this we get this sorted out.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:45 PM, aclements said:

It is allowed to place normal leds in the bull bar and roof bars, unless they are not abused and only placed in one slot. Not allowed to place them together with another item. 

18 hours ago, [T.G.E][04]AntoniojMG[ES] said:

They are only allowed on the reinforcement bar that is placed at the bottom, which is attached to the ground, but not on the bumper.

20170627130527_1.thumb.jpg.1cac427aa8cc57308ad5101a8479e0cf.jpg

I am sorry, but you are wrong. As I said above, that leds are allowed to be placed in the bullbars, they only can't be abused or placed together with another item. 

42sT4Qb.png

@NataliiaYes, but in the game it does not allow you to put LED lights there in the default bumper, it only leaves the pilot LED lights of the special DLC charges and in the ground reinforcement bar if it leaves the normal LEDs, that's why I said that not allowed in the front or bull.
If you say it's allowed, then fine. ;)

11 hours ago, ohayoo1192nihon said:

Is this okay?

vehicle_addon_accessory : .volvo0.f_grill {
 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/f_grill/shape7.sii"

}

vehicle_addon_accessory : .volvo0.b_grill {
 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros2014/accessory/f_grill/shape6.sii"
}

20180514223058_1.jpg

Your bullbars are allowed.

It is allowed to combine bullbars, but the max of bullbars is 3. You have 2, which is allowed too. " It is permitted to use at most 3 bars and place them on different slots meant for grills or lower bars. " 

2 minutes ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Just 4 little leds under front headlight.. why isn't allowed? I can understand peoples that put 10000 leds everywhere, I did put just four of em :huh:
XVCSUyB.gif

No, you need chose at least one item. You can't place two items in one single slot. Chose the headlights or the small leds. 

5 minutes ago, [T.G.E][04]AntoniojMG[ES] said:

@NataliiaYes, but in the game it does not allow you to put LED lights there in the default bumper, it only leaves the pilot LED lights of the special DLC charges and in the ground reinforcement bar if it leaves the normal LEDs, that's why I said that not allowed in the front or bull.
If you say it's allowed, then fine. ;)

You are right, they can't be placed there by default. But since they don't cause any harsh to anyone, they are allowed. They are not allowed if combined with another item. 

42sT4Qb.png

There is a little bug here, you know?:

You can place 3 bullbars;

You can't place 2 items on a single slot BUTif i place another bullbar (the same) and put another item on the second (cloned), I'm technically right, why? I didn't used the same slot for 2 items, I did used 1 slot from the first bullbar and 1 slot from the second one.. as I did in the screen / gif shot. 

Can you understand what I mean? 

Double check the rules next time lol.. or don't let peoples use more than 1 bullbar.. or, just completly remove, the save editing.. :troll:

@Nataliia

8 minutes ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

There is a little bug here, you know?:

You can place 3 bullbars;

You can't place 2 items on a single slot BUTif i place another bullbar (the same) and put another item on the second (cloned), I'm technically right, why? I didn't used the same slot for 2 items, I did used 1 slot from the first bullbar and 1 slot from the second one.. as I did in the screen / gif shot. 

Can you understand what I mean? 

Double check the rules next time lol.. or don't let peoples use more than 1 bullbar.. or, just completly remove, the save editing.. :troll:

@Nataliia

I am not aware of that bug... I will get in touch with the rest of the Staff and get a conclusion about it.

Also thank you for sharing the bug you found. <3

42sT4Qb.png

Does this mean i can keep my lights? :)

i don't see how it's being abused sens i see non save edited truck with more leds than me.

Only have 6 on the bottom and 4 on the top on the bull bar. i don't have any other thing on it.

3 hours ago, Nataliia said:

that leds are allowed to be placed in the bullbars, they only can't be abused or placed together with another item. 

2 minutes ago, aclements said:

Does this mean i can keep my lights? :)

i don't see how it's being abused sens i see non save edited truck with more leds than me.

Yes, you can use them but without abusing putting many, as you have them are fine.

Archived