Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17 hours ago, Spieker said:

ets2_00009.png

I know that the beacons are not allowed, but I'm unsure about the other lights on the Visor Bar.

You shouldn't place more than one item in one single spot. That is the spot of the visorbar/sunblocker. You shouldn't place a bar with it, only chose one thing, either the Virsor/sunblocker or the bars. The rest is fine. 

42sT4Qb.png

1 hour ago, Nataliia said:

You shouldn't place more than one item in one single spot. That is the spot of the visorbar/sunblocker. You shouldn't place a bar with it, only chose one thing, either the Virsor/sunblocker or the bars. The rest is fine. 

@NataliiaThat bar comes by default in the DAF tuning DLC, that is, the sunshade comes along with the bar.
And pilots lights can not be placed there if I remember correctly in that parasol with a bar.

1 hour ago, Gyaroxa said:

Hello,

JAkqNpg.jpg

Is this truck allowed? (This is a DAF dlc bullbar)

Yes, it is allowed

1 hour ago, [T.G.E][04]AntoniojMG[ES] said:

@NataliiaThat bar comes by default in the DAF tuning DLC, that is, the sunshade comes along with the bar.
And pilots lights can not be placed there if I remember correctly in that parasol with a bar.

Yes, it is allowed

Thanks for letting me know that, as I don't own the DAF dlc, i didn't thought about it. 

Thank you.

42sT4Qb.png

2 minutes ago, Spieker said:

The bar is part of the sun visor in this case. I've been told that both the lights and the beacons are not permitted since you can only place small lights there by default

Then follow the default, only place the small ones there. Better avoid any confusion in-game, later. 

42sT4Qb.png

4 minutes ago, Turokarima said:

Am I allowed to put a custom skin on my truck?

For others it would look like the default paint job (for example when you don't have a paint job dlc)

Whenever it is a modification at the local level if it is allowed.

3 minutes ago, Mind The Gap said:

Hi, I was banned for this mod before, but I was made away this was allowed in MP previously, is it still allowed?

I cannot screenshot but I can provide the link to the location. The mod I talk about it located at the bottom of http://ets2mpmods.webs.com/the-leeds-lad-s-mods

Thanks!

Modifications and mods of hybrid trucks if they are allowed unless they exceed the original dimensions of the vehicle.

Sim, é verdade muitos jogadores editam até mesmo por questão de estética, porém, como você disse não consultam se podem fazer essas alterações ou não, acho justo algumas alterações inapropriadas terem o banimento, afinal estão alterando conteúdos originais criados por outras pessoas, mas a iniciativa de alertar e conter um possivel banimento em escala é valido, parabéns!

w5Q1bnb.png

mwxzLnX.png

Spoiler

@aclementsThose lights placed on the front bumper are not allowed as they are not supported by the game by default, they should not go there.

18 minutes ago, D3xdj4jxg4 said:

@Nataliia Is my truck allowed on MP? or are there forbidden things on it?     Photo1: https://prnt.sc/jh2gx1    Photo2: https://prnt.sc/jh2hf2      Please answere me!

All right!

Archived