Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

^

The case is not that, but it seems that it is floating and does not fit the cabin as it should and also goes through the body and those lights seem to be placed in the cabin, which is not allowed, hence it is said that it's not allowed.

It will also depend on the opinion that I give you later @Natalia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Master of Desastar [GER] said:

EuroTruckSimulator2-04-30-201816-44-19-2

Is this allowed ?

No, only one bar per slot is allowed and those three little orange lights should not be there and the michelin dolls are not like that either.

These two rotating lights should also not go to the ceiling without a bar, but should be placed on a single bar in the ceiling and the horns in the same way.

9 hours ago, ???? [54 RUS] said:

The translator does not translate the text well. I realized that the lightbar on renault is not allowed. But the rules stated that you could use different parts from any truck if it does not exceed the dimensions of the model. My renault has a lightbar from Scania, this lightbar does not exceed the size of the cabin. In The case of daf truck, there is a lightbar from DAF Euro 6 it size also does not exceed. Lightbar is below the cabin texture and looks like the lights are mounted directly on the roof.

I noticed the bars are from Scania, and yes, you are right, other truck parts can be used in others, if it don't exceed the size of the cabin, as you said and as is written on our rules. But, yes, extending or switching cabins is ok, as long as you don't duplicate items or the data path, but replacing it. And using the Scania's part. Just be careful with what you add or not in your truck. It might be excessive. You placed the items on the bar in the proper way, so it doesn't affect anything else, if not how it fits in the cabin, but it is ok.

42sT4Qb.png

6 minutes ago, Master of Desastar [GER] said:

Thr orange light is on another bar as the lights so it is not the same bar

Only one bar per slot, you can not carry more than one bar in the ceiling and those orange lights are not allowed by default there.

1 hour ago, Master of Desastar [GER] said:

Thr orange light is on another bar as the lights so it is not the same bar

Small lights ( orange ones ) can't be placed in the roof bars, they are exceptions. But be careful and don't place them together with another item, in the same slot.

The license plates can't be placed there while there is already the LED blue Scania logo. You must chose at least one of them, you can't place more than one item in one single slot.

42sT4Qb.png

@Master of Desastar [GER]

That truck is not allowed on multiplayer in its current form. You are allowed to have multiple bars on one slot, but no more than the game allows by default (which after counting, it appears yours does). You have 3 roofbars and a bumper bar, which goes over the limit; this is why i asked for a screenshot of the full truck. As for the window accessories, you are not allowed to have 2 on one slot, which you do with the "florian" window plate. The LEDs on the roofbar are allowed on their own however.

On another note, you appear to be using public beta parts for the Scania, many of which are not currently supported in MP.

14 hours ago, Nataliia said:

Everyone is welcomed to write and post here, everyone from every nationality. I am working on a translation for Portuguese speakers, and thinking in a better way for all the other languages to edit the topic and it will be easier for everyone who can't speak english.

I have some spare time tomoz, do you want me to translate?

On 2018/4/25 at 8:09 PM, DerAmpelmann said:

保存编辑是一种编辑游戏内容的方法。它主要用于将物品放置到地点和模型中,默认情况下它们不能放置。保存编辑,如名称所示,正在编辑中修改游戏的保存文件。保存文件包括您的卡车在其上放置什么类型的物品以及放置位置的信息。通过您保存的档案告诉游戏,例如雷诺在斯堪尼亚卡车上进行赛车油漆工作,您可以在默认情况下绕过游戏中的限制,限制为雷诺赛车油漆工作只能放在雷诺卡车。

如果你想尝试保存编辑自己,你可以看到一个部分,我们有一个专门用于保存编辑指南。

什么是允许的,什么是不允许的,在TruckersMP规则(§3)中以相当详细的方式解释在那里你可以看到关于保存编辑的所有规则。

保存编辑限制后有一个很好的推理。当你进入游戏时,你车上的所有物品需要同步到服务器,然后装载到同伴玩家的电脑上。这样他们可以正确地看到你的车辆。如果您将卡车放置在每个物品槽中,例如放置100个角,这会给相应玩家的计算机带来相当大的负担。现在想象一下,你在一个繁忙的地区,你的FPS数量已经很低,然后在每辆卡车上增加了过多的物品。即使是高端个人电脑的负载也是巨大的。另外,当游戏试图载入编辑不佳的卡车时,保存编辑方式错误的编辑可能会导致游戏崩溃。

我希望我设法启发你关于保存编辑与我的回应。

问候,

Ampelmann

I cannot fully agree with this statement of yours. After the edited vehicle enters a busy area, it does not actually bring too much burden. If your computer is not suitable for entering a busy area, why do you want to go? Because some people’s computer burdens deprive people of the freedom to edit vehicles, they will be seen as hegemonic. According to your statement, even if some players don't have any edited vehicles, his computer will have a great burden on the DC road. Can you allow other vehicles not to enter the DC road? Just as a person clearly knows that there is danger, he has to go in the same way. It's so ridiculous.

Archived