Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hace 5 horas, el Maestro de Desastar [GER] dijo:

EuroTruckSimulator2-04-27-201812-20-41-6

La barra con la bocina y las balizas es de un DAF XF E6 y las otras dos de un Renault Magnum con los faros delanteros y el hombre michelin y el otro con tres luces pequeñas en el medio.

¿Puedo conducir de esta manera?

No, no se permite más de un objeto por ranura.

Hace 4 horas, [COL] -xChesTer dijo:

Hola chicos ... Me gustaría saber si está permitido colocar las luces en la parrilla o usar estos focos con moderación como se ve en las 2 imágenes.

https://imgur.com/V1PnAHA

[ETS2VN_113] Ng? C Quang foto

https://prnt.sc/j3ehuz

Los de la parrilla son originales y por defecto del juego pero sin abusar.

Y en la segunda imagen de los focos, no está permitido llevar a cabo los focos en los bordes delanteros.

3 hours ago, CrazyHeavyWheelers said:

How's mine ? 

https://imgur.com/a/HWSWsW7

Is it Bannable ? 

Everything is fine.

On 4/26/2018 at 4:09 AM, European Federation said:

hm:)

000000000034A67C.jpg

Your truck is alright. :)

On 4/26/2018 at 8:10 AM, Elephant hides behind ant said:

there is nothing wrong by adding extra light on the truck , we played with the lights in the truck for months, and now ur adding no extra lights on the trucks , it makes no sense 

Hello, as I said previously to others... I understand that you might be unhappy or uncomfortable with the current way we run our mod, but this topic is to help those in doubt as to how they are editing their trucks / trailers, if you want to make a complaint about the system or the rules we have, please use our feedback system. 

On 4/26/2018 at 10:11 AM, DRR.NEWZTHAILAND said:

I can use daf sunshield with mercedes benz?

https://imgur.com/a/tXgVD48

It's not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot. You can see that the sunshield increases the size of your truck, and that bar shouldn't be there... look here : PTyml30.png

42sT4Qb.png

5 hours ago, Master of Desastar [GER] said:

EuroTruckSimulator2-04-27-201812-20-41-6

The bar with the horn and the beacons is from a DAF XF E6 and the two others are from a Renault Magnum one with the headlights and the michelin man ond the other one with three small lights in the middle.

Am I allowed to drive it this way?

These small lights shouldn't be there p4T7KVt.png .  Items limit for these bars is what the game allows by default, don't overpass it. It's not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot.

4 hours ago, [COL]-xChesTer said:

Hello guys ... I would like to know if, placing lights on the grill or using these spotlights with moderation as seen in the 2 pictures is prohibited?

https://imgur.com/V1PnAHA

[ETS2VN_113] Ng? C Quang photo

https://prnt.sc/j3ehuz

https://prnt.sc/j3ehuz These lights in the lower bar aren't allowed.

4 hours ago, CrazyHeavyWheelers said:

How's mine ? 

https://imgur.com/a/HWSWsW7

Is it Bannable ? 

You are perfectly fine. 

42sT4Qb.png

Esto debería ser permitido sí?

Euro Truck Simulator 2-04-27-2018 12-20-50-049.jpg

¿Qué quieres decir con esta captura? 

If you mean the taillights are fine!

I have been banned because of a excessive save editing (there was some stacked lights on my truck).

The game moderator told me to remove the beams on the bull bar,  the lights on the bottom bar and the beacons on the lower bar ( but I don't understand this because there's no beacon on my truck).

Before appealing my ban, I would like to have a confirmation about the modifications that I've done.

Before the modifications :

yDFkPMd.jpg

uRoauqT.jpg

ynmEEMg.jpg

jxxp4az.jpg

0bHtD1I.jpg

After the modifications :

czeD4IS.jpg

FD845xm.jpg

HRzKNf7.jpg

7py2Pqi.jpg

So, is this truck allowed?

10 hours ago, ???? [54 RUS] said:

Hi! What can I use?

Reveal hidden contents

Renault with bumper protection from Daf DLC, lightbar from Scania S

tuCWofx.png 

5J0g2vb.png

Reveal hidden contents

Daf with hidden lightbar on the roof, sun visor from Scania s, a table on the dashboard from the UK interior

WrIt1iU.png

i1cU6gu.png

1Gv1nBz.png

gWg8u3O.png

@Nataliia Look at this guy to see how you see him because I have a doubt if something is fine, but I think the top zone does not fit at all.

10 hours ago, ???? [54 RUS] said:

Hi! What can I use?

Reveal hidden contents

Renault with bumper protection from Daf DLC, lightbar from Scania S

tuCWofx.png 

5J0g2vb.png

Reveal hidden contents

Daf with hidden lightbar on the roof, sun visor from Scania s, a table on the dashboard from the UK interior

WrIt1iU.png

i1cU6gu.png

1Gv1nBz.png

gWg8u3O.png

Hello, the bars aren't placed properly... Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed, any item that is not mentioned in the rules can only be placed where allowed by default by the game. Note that the bars overpass the limits of the truck. 

@AntoniojMG [E] I saw the post, I was checking the rules to be sure if it allowed or not. But thank you for your efforts to help here. :)

42sT4Qb.png

10 minutes ago, Nataliia said:

Hello, the bars aren't placed properly... Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed, any item that is not mentioned in the rules can only be placed where allowed by default by the game. Note that the bars overpass the limits of the truck. 

@AntoniojMG [E] I saw the post, I was checking the rules to be sure if it allowed or not. But thank you for your efforts to help here. :)

Well, I thought maybe you have not seen it, that's why I told you what that would be like. Nothing, it's a pleasure to help. ;)

8 minutes ago, AceofSpade said:

ats_00178_zpsjue4qsz0.png

is my skirtless 579 legel. had this truck for a while. ran in mp for a bit and no one has said anything to me. 

im just wondering

pic taken in sp back in near christmas

If your question comes to that if you can use the Christmas gifts trailer in multiplayer is that yes, no problem.

4 minutes ago, AceofSpade said:

actually not the gifts sir. i was wondering about my truck. this is the only good pic of it i have

The truck itself, everything is perfect, there is nothing out of the ordinary, everything complies with the rules.

7 hours ago, AceofSpade said:

ats_00178_zpsjue4qsz0.png

is my skirtless 579 legel. had this truck for a while. ran in mp for a bit and no one has said anything to me. 

im just wondering

pic taken in sp back in near christmas

As said above... Your truck is perfectly fine.

8 hours ago, Gyaroxa said:

@Nataliia Can I know your answer about the new roof bar of my truck?

The new roof bar seems to be the default one. So it is OK. 

Default one : Qypdwjr.png

42sT4Qb.png

@Nataliia  I was looking at your topic and I found it interesting to talk about "save editing", which is not allowed because with the recent rule change many players are in doubt about it. It would be interesting an employee to translate this topic into the Portuguese language and post it in the area: Portuguese Discussion.

But why translate? There are many players who speak Portuguese but do not have much knowledge about the default language used by TruckersMP which is English.

47 minutes ago, Jean M. (SP-BR) said:

@Nataliia  I was looking at your topic and I found it interesting to talk about "save editing", which is not allowed because with the recent rule change many players are in doubt about it. It would be interesting an employee to translate this topic into the Portuguese language and post it in the area: Portuguese Discussion.

But why translate? There are many players who speak Portuguese but do not have much knowledge about the default language used by TruckersMP which is English.

Everyone is welcomed to write and post here, everyone from every nationality. I am working on a translation for Portuguese speakers, and thinking in a better way for all the other languages to edit the topic and it will be easier for everyone who can't speak english.

42sT4Qb.png

22 hours ago, Nataliia said:

Привет, бары не установлены должным образом ... Добавление чрезмерного количества предметов на вашем грузовике или размещение предметов, где они не предназначены для пребывания, запрещено, любой предмет, который не указан в правилах, может быть размещен только там, где это разрешено по умолчанию в игре. Обратите внимание, что штанги превышают пределы грузовика. 

@AntoniojMG [E]  Я видел сообщение, я проверял правила, чтобы убедиться, что это разрешено или нет. Но спасибо за ваши усилия, чтобы помочь здесь.:)

The translator does not translate the text well. I realized that the lightbar on renault is not allowed. But the rules stated that you could use different parts from any truck if it does not exceed the dimensions of the model. My renault has a lightbar from Scania, this lightbar does not exceed the size of the cabin. In The case of daf truck, there is a lightbar from DAF Euro 6 it size also does not exceed. Lightbar is below the cabin texture and looks like the lights are mounted directly on the roof.

Spoiler

2bwktmG.png

xoZORkg.png

NIH8eV0.png

Archived