Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

Nataliia

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, MightyBeno said:

is it possible to put the daf tuning or mighty griffin tail lights on other trucks like volvo or scania r and s?

Just btw as of the next update, the new Scania will have Mighty Griffin mods available (apparently) 

Scout asked "do you love me?" I said "only partly, I only drive my Scania and my Kenworth, I'm sorry"

I know ill catch grief for this but wouldn't the simplest solution be not to allow hacking/save editing? tbh  alot of the hacks look like garbage,example: multiple exhaust pipes..If you wanna hack up your game do it in single player and keep it off mp it doesn't look as good as you think it does.

1 hour ago, MightyBeno said:

is it possible to put the daf tuning or mighty griffin tail lights on other trucks like volvo or scania r and s?

With the next update by SCS, probably the Mighty Griffin DLC will be available to be used in the New Scania models.

Yes, you can use  items from the DAF and Griffin DLC in other trucks, but don't abuse it. Abusing it, I mean duplicating items or using more than one in one single slot, and some might don't work.

40 minutes ago, Graywolf71 said:

I know ill catch grief for this but wouldn't the simplest solution be not to allow hacking/save editing? tbh  alot of the hacks look like garbage,example: multiple exhaust pipes..If you wanna hack up your game do it in single player and keep it off mp it doesn't look as good as you think it does.

Hai, I understand that you might be unhappy or uncomfortable with this rule, however, this topic is to help those in doubt as to how they are editing their trucks / trailers, if you want to make a complaint about the system and the rule we have, please use our feedback system. 

Small edit in the topic. 

Added @Forerunner 's topic to it. 

Thank you!

42sT4Qb.png

1 minute ago, Coldpaws said:

hey is this allowed for ats? I run extra horns cause of some drivers, can not keep their trucks in their lanes, I like to give them a nice hey I am next to you

https://imgur.com/a/gndPkSD

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed, i'm probably wrong though, as long as you don't use them in a wrong way

5 minutes ago, Coldpaws said:

hey, esto es permitido para ats? Corro cuernos extra por causa de algunos conductores, no puedo mantener sus camiones en sus carriles, me gusta darles una buena ojeada, estoy a tu lado

It is not allowed at all since it is abuse of elements and are not placeable by default in the game.

2 hours ago, Coldpaws said:

hey is this allowed for ats? I run extra horns cause of some drivers, can not keep their trucks in their lanes, I like to give them a nice hey I am next to you

You have got excessive number or horns there, be it for a good use or not, it is excessive... The spot you are using to place the extra horns are supposed to be placed the lights. You must chose between having the horns in the lower roof, or lights, not everything at the same time. And in the upper roof, no horns.

37 minutes ago, Elephant hides behind ant said:

you guys are killing this beautiful mp slowly, one day it will die just like all other games .

Hello, I understand that you might be unhappy or uncomfortable with the current way we run our mod, but this topic is to help those in doubt as to how they are editing their trucks / trailers, if you want to make a complaint about the system or the rules we have, please use our feedback system. 

42sT4Qb.png

It seems pretty clear to me. Don't use any time like horns, lights bullbars etc.. more than once in one slot. Is that so hard to understand? I had to tell that to one of my vtc drivers. 
If you place a horn on a roof without a roofbar using a save-edit. Just do it once. 

In my opinion you can use a hybrid truck (Iveco cabin on Daf chassis or whatever with any other engine or gearbox) Please correct me if i'm wrong there. and on that just one piece of option (horn, bar or light) 
in one slot (one item per slot) 

Just don't put multiple stuff in one slot. I have a good pc and internet connection but in my vtc convoys i here often that that the fps drops like hell and they even got lagg because some of you think that
that two sun visors, double exhausts in the same place or even paste lile 100 times the headlights over eachother to get that green looking light. That is where other ppl get into trouble because the internet 
connection, computer etc. is not that good to load that all in. That is causing lagg and fps drop. And then again i would ask why all this save edits are 'cool' two sun visors over eachoter? Would somebody
stick that on a real truck? 
C'mon guys and girls. It's a Simulator and let us keep it that way, act like that en do like that or, go play another game if that is not your thing. 

Happy Trucking! 

4 hours ago, Ricky65 said:

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed, i'm probably wrong though, as long as you don't use them in a wrong way

Next to not allowed it has no use as the noise wll not be more or bigger. 

On 4/26/2018 at 3:36 AM, Elephant hides behind ant said:

you guys are killing this beautiful mp slowly, one day it will die just like all other games .

No i see it like that they are busy to get the MP to work as it should. The more ppl paste stuff on their trucks with save edit and by that causing the game to crash, cause lagg or fps drop or whatever other problem somebody might have by ppl using 
excessive save edit is not the way it should be. Amongst those ppl are streamers and some of them don't have the best internet connections or setups. Now that is not the interest of TMP but it is in the interest of the streamer who does not like it when his frames drop that low because somebody has too much stuff put on hus truck. Why would you put 10 horns in one slot or would you paste 100 headlights in one spot. You might think it looks cool but the items all have to load into the other player that is coming near to you. That is the problem. Want to use those save edit trucks? Use them in Single Player. 

Having said that all above but @Nataliia There are mods on the Steam workshop that are working on the Multiplayer wich are not allowed by the new rules. Would it not be an idea to cut those off from being used in the first place?
For some ppl it now seens that these kind of mods are allowed on MP just because they are on the Steam Workshop and they work in MP. Maybe autokick would work. 

54 minutes ago, DutchSimGamers said:

Having said that all above but @Nataliia There are mods on the Steam workshop that are working on the Multiplayer wich are not allowed by the new rules. Would it not be an idea to cut those off from being used in the first place?
For some ppl it now seens that these kind of mods are allowed on MP just because they are on the Steam Workshop and they work in MP. Maybe autokick would work. 

I see where you coming from, but unfortunately, I am not the one who create rules, I just apply them... If you have any suggestion or complaint, you must write it in a feedback to our upper staff. I know some mods work on multiplayer, but doesn't mean 100% of them are allowed. I am not the one who you can discuss about it and have some changes, I understand your idea, but here I am just helping the users who have doubts about editing. 

42sT4Qb.png

there is nothing wrong by adding extra light on the truck , we played with the lights in the truck for months, and now ur adding no extra lights on the trucks , it makes no sense 

19 minutes ago, ***r.kelly*** said:

So the rule is no more than 1 item kin a single slot?

Exactly, more than one thing per slot would lead to a possible ban.

Archived