[ARCHIVED] How to share paintjob colors [GUIDE]

Jura

• 3 weeks later...

I can give you some information on this. First of all, if you want to use any thyr, you should do the modification of the truck. And do the settings that you use on that track. Then share it by making it a save. Everybody's got the same tires and the same settings. If the information worked, I'd be happy. GOOD GAMES

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SalihReyzz said:

I can give you some information on this. First of all, if you want to use any thyr, you should do the modification of the truck. And do the settings that you use on that track. Then share it by making it a save. Everybody's got the same tires and the same settings. If the information worked, I'd be happy. GOOD GAMES

Yea, I didnt quite good understand you what you wanted to say, but if I got it correctly you wanted to say that I just share my save with so that we all have same trucks and accessories, they I will say that I allow my drivers to drive any truck they wont that the one thing. Second is that most of the people wont to play on their own save, not somebodys else. If I didnt understand you correctly please let me know.

13 minutes ago, Caen #beleaua said:

I wished from SCS to make truck colors with R G B, but i found this guide, thanks a lot man :).

Yea me too, but when you think about ETS2 just as a single player game there is no really reason to be that precise with colors.

For example, i have a company, and if i want to make the same color we cant. For example color blue, some of drivers will get a darken blue, and others lighten blue.

I will propose to add R G B color for truck paint, something like the tag on MP.

Yea me too, but when you think about ETS2 just as a single player game there is no really reason to be that precise with colors.

4 hours ago, Caen #beleaua said:

For example, i have a company, and if i want to make the same color we cant. For example color blue, some of drivers will get a darken blue, and others lighten blue.

I will propose to add R G B color for truck paint, something like the tag on MP.

Yea I understand that, but you didnt understand me. SCS is not looking on that there is a multiplayer for their game, so that they are developing game in that direction. But if TMP team decide to make that, that is another pair of shoes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Good evening,

unfortunately, the provided link for the decrypter is broken and not working anymore.

Thank you for your effort, though.

As I don't know, if I'm allowed to post external links here: google for sii Decrypter, and you will find it, if the link above also doesn't work for you!

Greetings from Luxembourg,

sideways.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [FC-T] sideways said:

Good evening,

unfortunately, the provided link for the decrypter is broken and not working anymore.

Thank you for your effort, though.

As I don't know, if I'm allowed to post external links here: google for sii Decrypter, and you will find it, if the link above also doesn't work for you!

Greetings from Luxembourg,

sideways.

Yeah I see, I had that trouble with that too while making this video.  But this is your lucky day because I found it localy on my PC

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 1 month later...

Hello,

As SCS added an RGB picker to the paint job in a recent update to ETS2 & ATS - this is by far the best and recommended way to share paint job colour schemes as you can just provide the R, G and B values for your paint.

As a result, this guide will be archived so we can keep the guides section clear.

• Thanks 1