Braked in front of somebody, they hit me, who is guilty?

Question

I was going on a road when suddenly the person in front of me started braking. Naturally, I did too, but I have brake intensity set to almost 100% and the person who was going behind me probably didn`t. They hit me, and said I was guilty. I think they should have kept distance, but who is guilty in your opinion? P.S. I don`t have video proof of this incident, unfortunately.

3 answers to this question

Don't worry to much about it,you aren't guilty if the person infront of you suddenly breaks,this means you just reacted in a quick way to prevent a crash.

Also,remember to always record your sessions,so if you get banned some day,you also have counter evidence to proof you aren't guilty.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Nobody is guilty, you can't be banned for braking fast. The guy after you must have distance from you for safe stop, depending on the speed. If he cannot stop on time, he can go in grass or in other lane to prevent crash with you, but he rammed you so he don't have fast reflex to avoid that. Every second, every player can lag/freeze/stop and peoples behind him must be ready to stop.

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png