Could I get more reports?

AntsInMyEyesJohnson

Question

Hello,

when Im reporting people ingame, it gets declined to 95% and more. I have no idea why, because this are serious reports. So this system is useless. When Im reporting on the site I have an accept ratio from over 95%, but after all of my reports I just can do 3 reports at once, and they are full after 10 Minutes ingame.

So, is this changeable?

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Hello :)

Q.  Why can I only make 10 reports?

A. Admins are being asked to rate the quality of reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Also you can find more information in these topics:

So you wanna tell me from 99 reports I did, 14 reports got declined, one because he still got reported, some of just kickable offenses I didnt know about, or it was just a Lag-Issue I thought its hacking Im falling so deep? Wow, rly wow.

And this is just kickable and gets declined? Or people overtaking me, crashing in me and I get the answer you could have breaked.

And this is no teleport hack? Yes. Just a lag issue that he is spontaneously rdy to drive? He just relogged and the truck went on his tires again?

Yeh so Im done, Ill stop reporting then, when you get punished for such a bullshit

But thanks for your reply

3 hours ago, AntsInMyEyesJohnson said:

And this is no teleport hack? Yes. Just a lag issue that he is spontaneously rdy to drive? He just relogged and the truck went on his tires again?

Quicksave.

Or people overtaking me, crashing in me and I get the answer you could have breaked.

Maybe stop accelerating when somebody is overtaking you? Hold your speed or be a nice guy and brake. 

Yeh so Im done, Ill stop reporting then, when you get punished for such a bullshit

Just stop reporting useless things or things that don't affect you. I feel like you're driving back and forth with the main purpose of reporting people. Bear in mind that spamming reports on roads such as c-d will get you banned from the Report-System.

kind regards

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ