Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

steering Wheel problem! (HELP)

ΤΑΡΖΑΝ BΟΥ

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

Go to the Keys/Buttons settings and make sure to "Unassign" all related to steering, accelerating and braking. Then, in Controls, you need to assign each "axis" to the wheel's steering, accelerating and braking. I used to have steering sensivity at max, non-linearity minimum.

Here, you'll need to change H-Shifter to Automatic or Sequential. If you choose Automatic, you may want to look into the "Adaptive automatic transmission", to make it be more "Eco" or more "Power" aimed.

03.11.2018-19.56.png

This is where you assign your wheel and pedals. It should be something similar to that, just click on the control you want to assign and then you move the wheel or step on the corresponding pedal.

03.11.2018-19.59.png

These are the keys you need to have unassigned. For Shift up and Down, you can assign them to the stick in the DFGT, the wheel's side pads or just leave them if your going to use automatic gearbox and prefer the keyboard.

03.11.2018-20.02.png

4 hours ago, heyhococo said:

I also use the same wheel and seem to have the same issue with both pedals (throttle and brake) only going to about 75 or 80% but I’ve just sort of ignored it because it doesn’t make too much difference- if someone here has a solution to it that’d be good! :)

well i fix it by my own..if you use Win7 go to 
Control Panel 

Devices and Printers

right click on steering wheel

Properties

Settings 

and all you have to do is follow the steps,when the time comes to push the Pedals (your brake-gas) just keep it FULL for 5-10 sec and then click OK (or save) but dont let the pedals until this will "saved" ,then restart your computer and you are ok,if you want more help please send me PM :) 

@

[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang

Nice Person

i made em but the problem was on the steering wheel settings and not on ETS2