I can't speak in Mulitplayer

Callum.

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

• Start TruckersMP, then press the cog button in the player list, or press the cog icon in upper left corner on the login screen, select the "Sound" tab, then check the "Speaker device" - change it to "Default", then press "Apply". After that, press the "Start test" on the same tab. You should hear yourself as you speak during the test. 
  • Steam > Settings > Contact > Sound Recorder make sure that the correct device is selected here.
  • Try to uninstall the drivers sound (Realtek) remove.  Download and install again
  • Try turning up the volume. Go Tab > Settings > Sounds a have a play with the sound levels
  • "My Documents-ETS2MP" can you delete the folder and try again
  • Run the multiplayer mod as admin
  • Try to install game again

Hello there

Is your issue fixed ? Or need more help ? :)

Let us know by mark best answer or reply back :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team

I'm sure you know that you have to press X to speak. You need to setup you mic device. Press tab in multiplayer-settings-audio and set up the mic.

Hope I helped you,

kind regards

Eagl

Hello @Callum Johnson
There are few things you may need to check:

1.step: Check your default microphone - it shouldn't be set to stereo mix or similar

2.step: Check if your headset has the mic mute switch somewhere. If you find it, set it into opposite state - you might've muted the mic by accident.

3.step: Check the volume of the default microphone - if it's very low(close to 0%), raise it up.

4.step: Check if you have plugged in the microphone into microphone connector(may not be applicable for USB headsets).

Open your panel with the TAB key multiplayer > Voice > Voice volume setting pull to the right.

Open the game. Return to the desktop.at the time sound level in the audio mixer from the speaker icon, right click on TruckersMP.

Set the headset / speaker you are using as the default device from the sound settings. 

in-game

-Press the "tab" key.

-Click the setting icon.

-Enter the sound settings.

-Select the headset / microphone you are using

-Check the sound levels.

-Save your settings and try again.

After applying these solutions, report whether the problem has been solved / unsolved.

I hope I have helped you. Have a nice day :wub:

first make sure the microphone is plugged in. 

update your microphone device. Try Yoda with programs.

I hope I have helped. . :)