American ATS Server

ArcAngel

Hello

there is no detailed information on this subject.

I guess the server maybe in maintenance.

this issue will be explained soon.please wait patienly.

Hahaha.. you people keep posting the status of the ats US server..We already know its down no need to copy and paste old information..Now why is it down? Who knows except the devs.I have one question though why is it always the US ats server that always  goes out/disabled..Why dont the rest of the servers have that problem?

14 hours ago, drwho10 said:

Its kind of nice to only have one server for ATS. It keeps the population higher instead of splitting it across 2 servers.

Its called high pings and,rubberbanding for us that live in USA...Gameplay is almost non playable for  that reason..

22 hours ago, drwho10 said:

Its kind of nice to only have one server for ATS. It keeps the population higher instead of splitting it across 2 servers.

it may be nice for you, but for me who right now cant play ATSMP due to technical issues called only one IP for the town I live in and gets horrid average ping to any game server in the EU. so it is nice to have a server here in the states so that I get a good ping and don't have to worry about desyncing others.

On 4/23/2018 at 7:23 PM, drwho10 said:

Look at the amount of LAG and rubber-banding happening and trucks appearing to be at a complete stop unexpected and causing a accident and what not... If TMP was to drop a server saying the EU server or the US server it would more likely cause a decrease in number of players because of those who don't have good ISP. just because ATS only has 2 servers a EU server and a US server doesn't mean that TMP should drop one and forcing everyone to play one server... 

here is a clip of what I'm speaking about https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulSillyChamoisTriHard

Happy Trucking!

Safe Journeys Fellow Drivers

~FATAL~

Was my Post Helpful, Click the "Icon" to show your feedback!

✍ Submit A Report | ⌛File An Appeal |  Obey The Law (Must Read) |  Help Desk Submit Ticket | 

✉ Submit Your Feedback | ✉ Got A Suggestion |  Forum Rules | ⚖ How To Become Admin

TMP Status

status.png

No I don't believe that is the reason the US server is offline. I have saw quite a bit using the US server before it went offline. The reason you are seeing more in the EU ATS server at the moment is because it's the only server running ATS. Only TMP knows why it's offline and until they say something the rest is all just speculation. I hope soon.. 

Archived