no jobs

jebrown345672011

Question

me and the one i play ats with are haveing some of the same problems we can be playing and frinsh up on a load at times and we go to get a new load and when we do that noting is there we keep on doing what the suppurt team tells ous to do it works but it gets old haveing to do that over and over agine so what i am talking about is no quick jobs and no fright jobs but we have extral contrckes so what we been told to do is go to a rest stop and rest  witch does fix it but sometimes we cant rest so we have to come out to our ats folder and go to profiles and into it and into the next folder to and open up config and go to uset g_force_economy_reset it set at "0" have to change it to a "1" and save it and go into the game and it says a game change have been done then there back this way . then after all that is done you have to go back out to the config that you done the changes in and change the uset g_force_economy_reset "1" back to a "0" and save it agine and that puts you back at your home base grage. so can yell plz try and come up with a more a fix then what we are doing thanks .

5 answers to this question

Hey there,

To avoid this problem, please follow the steps below in order.

If you don't own a truck:
Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator and find config.cfg file and:
Change uset g_console to 1
Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch MP and select your MP profile and when you don't have any cargo/job, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press Enter. Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again.

If you own a truck:
1-) Find a resting place and sleep,
2-) Quick travel to one of your garages,
3-) Call SOS and get teleported to service station (F7 then enter),
4-) Visit the individual company (drive onto the green pickup point at the entrance of the company).

Edited by [TSRVTC-ET] ismail [TR]
Color Added

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png