Allow AI models to be used

bonafide

• 4 weeks later...

I'd much rather not have this as it is a truck simulation game. I think if more vehicles were to be added, maybe have a seperate server for 'Cars only' or something because I feel that adding too many car models and variants, defeats the purpose of the base game. Adding AI traffic, I can understand but I'm not so keen on being able to buy and use cars.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, Skoda is enough and also it should not be allowed in simulation servers. So that we can have clean truckers in simulation servers. Also it is lot of work to implement your idea. If it is implemented people will ask for buses aswell. There is not limit for asking but hard for implementing.

In particular I was not very interested in skoda, in fact sometimes it gets in the way when used by players who do not know how to simulate. I understand that brought a small differential, but let us know that even the physics of the model that is available is strange because it is a truck simulator, that is, physics of something larger than a passenger car. Question of taste sometimes not discussed, but in this matter I am not in favor!

It would be nice even if SCS would deliver on the Euro Coach Simulator DLC promise that for bus lovers it would be very enjoyable

9165.jpg?_1617464260

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If would give it an try.

So its +-1, cause yes, it would be fun to have more than just the skoda car in game, but 1. it would cause so many players drive with the cars and 2. the cars look ugly and have bad textures, with no interior, wich makes it even worse, to add all these into the cars.

Like @happy_trucking_ets2 said, we can give it a try and bring the cars in for a certain amout of time.

I would like it much more if they would add some variety to the skoda, like some new trailers or remake the engine sounds.

Daradekiy :D

The greatest idea i've been ever seen... We don't have AI traffic, only trucks and JUST ONE kind of car - Skoda SuperB, and seeing only one type of car is boring... server very needs diversity of cars. Admins already using Volkswagen Transporter model from Special Cargo DLC at some events, why not to add other cars? People's ETS will crash or lag? I saw many Scanias with copied head lights, so it transforms from white to blue/cyan lights. The same applies to the horns - they loud as train or ship horns, but I don't think anybody's ETS crashed... Yea, some lags are occurs, but lags occurs if you fly to them (i'm talking about blue/cyan lights) on freecam very-very close. What stops admins to allow us use save editing on Skodas? I don't understand.

Well, returning to @bonafide post: "How this can be done besides save editing is having different chassis in the shop under AI cars and have every ai car model available for player's to use.". I think it will be difficult to add <name_of_car_model_here> to shop (or <car_model.png> in selecting menu (where you see engine/transmission/accesories etc. preview, I think you understand me)), we need at least allow to do save editing on skodas. I remember one guide, where wrote about changing wheels models of skoda to AI cars wheels, but now this is forbidden, sadly...

And yeah, interior and sounds still will be from Skoda, but exterior will be from other car. It's somekind of stupid - Honda with Skoda interior. But it's better, then to see ONLY Skoda. Admins can still do protect-system from using prohibited accesories or models (police AI cars, trucks like garbage trucks or crane trucks, buses), but PLEASE allow us to use Audi, Honda, Mitsubishi etc. models and wheel models!!!

#BringUsSaveEditingOfSkoda