Allow AI models to be used

bonafide

• 2 weeks later...

This is a truck simulation game. It's not a car game. Why does everyone interested in a car want a difference? Would it be better if the new model trucks were added instead , the maps were uptadet and the new model trailer came in? @bonafide

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Confused 2
  • True Story 5

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

On 5/14/2018 at 7:22 PM, -AV- said:

This is a truck simulation game. It's not a car game. Why does everyone interested in a car want a difference? Would it be better if the new model trucks were added instead , the maps were uptadet and the new model trailer came in? @bonafide

The thing is, you're not adding new models. It's just literally allowing different AI car models which are already in the game to be used on the scout car

• 5 weeks later...

+1 From me, other than requiring each model be tested to make sure nobody has any issues with crashing, then I don't see why this couldn't be allowed. Of course, they would have to spend a fair bit of time doing all this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tankudoraiba said:

That's stupid idea. One pilot car and no more. This is truck simulator, not car simulator. Play in need for speed or dirt

I hate to be rude but with all due respect sir. If you want to express your opinion please be kind nor in a nice way. We are all open to suggest new for the improvement of the game, thus I believe majority wins if the topic gain Positive or Negative response. 

• 5 weeks later...

I think it has a good and a bad side.

The good side would be, that just having more variety in the car models would be very nice. There are different truck models, so having different car models seems like a nice addition.

But.....

We all know what will happen when such and update rolls out:

-Alooot of people wil drive with the cars, since it will be quite the update. Causing probably more mayhem, that we don't really need.

- It is still a truck sim at the end of the day. The fact that the TruckersMP team added skodas in the first place, was quite a surprise. It will turn the game more in a.....car simulator than a truck simulator if we add alot more car models.

It sounds like a good idea, and having some kinda of test period (a week for example) to see the results of such an update.....why not?

If it doesn't work out they can probably revert it back to normal.

+1 for me....but there needs to be alot of supervision to see if it was a succesful test, or not.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...