How do you change Gears? Manual or Auto?

SuperMouse

I got my G29 and H-shifter back in 2017.
First i couldn't figure out how to use the manual gearbox prober, so i just used auto.

Then i just began trying and get used to it, and i worked.

Now i prefer manual w/ clutch. It's just nice to feel having a 100% control of your truck ^_^

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I have a G29, I have a clutch and a shifter. When I'm driving the Skoda I like to go into H-shifter mode as I like shifting, however when I'm driving a truck I go with automatic mode as I hate doing 12 speeds on a 6 speed shifter with an absolute passion! :)

Hello, 

like real life, ı prefer manuel gearbox. because it give more realistic than auto-gearbox. 

so ı think manuel gearbox is the best, if you have a h-shifter, it can turn into a very beautiful experience

Best Regards.

Forz0214

I use H-Shifter and clutch. Since h-shifter is like a car shifter (it lacks range and split) I assigned 2 keys on the wheel for range and split.

Having 12 or 16 forward gears doesn't really matter. What matters is the gear ratio.

I drive with 12 forward, 4 reverse gearbox with crawler gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived