SuperMouse

How do you change Gears? Manual or Auto?

Guest James Crockett

In real life, I drive a manual, but in-game I use automatic transmission makes driving more easier and comfortable. B)

Guest CrackPrewier

ı use mouse and keyboard and ı always use 16 gearbox because I usually carry heavy loads.automatic

For long drives, depending on my mood, I'll use Automatic normally but at the click of a button I can go full manual with my H-Shifter. I prefer manual as it feels like you are closer to driving than in auto, and it's more entertaining, though it can be frustrating at times :P 

I use keyboard+mouse because ı dont have game set. So I use 6-speed automatic to play more comfortably. It's more advantageous for me:truestory:

• Haha 3

I use Manual 6 speed. Manual so i can get out of quarrys easily and 6 speed because im ok changing gears but too lazy to press an extra key to get to the high range.:troll:

I've been using the keyboard and mouse at the moment. Because of that, I've been using Auto.

I plan to move across to an Xbox One controller soon, then a wheel shortly after. I think at that point, I'll start playing with Manual. 

I use H-Shifter with Logitech G29+Shifter. I use it because i need to use the clutch as i always stalled my truck with hillstarts and low RPM, with the clutch i can raise the RPM slightly to stop it from stalling. Plus it's more better :P