110km/h ?

Hello everyone i'm was thinking about the old speed limit which was fixed at 110km/h do you think TMP should set it back or keep 150km/h ? I just would know your opinion thanks :) 

Hello,

Yes probably less accident with this speed limit, but of course the most realistic is 90km/h, also 110km/h is good because in real sometimes when trucks are in slopes it can happen that they reach 110km/h 

Yeah, there would be less accidents with 110km/h speed limiter. But 150km/h is totally okay for me. (I prefer it stays at 150km/h because after it many players would complain about the 110km/h speed limiter.) :P

I prefer to drive 90km/h with a WOT job! :)

Good afternoon, 

In real life you do not see trucks driving over 110KM / H and over 150KM / H is rare, so I think 110KM / H is a good speed because the Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a simulator and many accidents that happen are by speed. By slowing it down it may decrease significantly.

This it´s my opinion

I hope helped you,

Best regards,

Tuna

1 hour ago, MHT_ said:

Yeah, there would be less accidents with 110km/h speed limiter. But 150km/h is totally okay for me. (I prefer it stays at 150km/h because after it many players would complain about the 110km/h speed limiter.) :P

I prefer to drive 90km/h with a WOT job! :)

yes they will be players who complain about the speed limit of 110 km/h. But they need to understand that this game is not a racing game.For example, my idea is that a calais-duisburg road like must have a speed limit of 110 km/h.

30 minutes ago, CrackPrewier said:

yes they will be players who complain about the speed limit of 110 km/h. But they need to understand that this game is not a racing game.For example, my idea is that a calais-duisburg road like must have a speed limit of 110 km/h.

Yeah 150 is maybe too much and also the problem is the players who overtake all time, mostly all accidents are caused because of overtaking xD 

I remember when the server speed limit was 90 and when it was 110. 110 turned out to be safer.

At 90 km/h limit there were more accidents because people driving 730/750hp trucks were very slowly overtaking people driving 400-500hp trucks, because you know, inclining roads and stuff and I think you all can imagine what kind of 'accidents' that lead to.

I don't know why 150 is allowed even, since racing is not. I think 110 is very good indeed, but it's not really going to reduce the amount of crashes that much. People almost always crash at medium-small speeds, because they were braking.

Hello;

You can go at any speed you like. (Except for 150km / h and above.) The current speed limit is fine for me.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Any illicit drug use, you lose your truck license. Enjoy drinking? Yeah that's not allowed and if you refuse or fail a breathalizer, you lose your license. Your schedule revolves around your Electronic Log Book. Your bathroom breaks depend on how far apart truck stops are and how bad traffic is.

Driving a company truck? It won't go faster than a certain speed. Thought you were gonna make it that 900 KM today? Nope! You just got pulled over for a random truck inspection by a random cop. Why? Just because. Fail the inspection and you won't be driving anywhere until a mobile repair service drives to you and fixes you back up.

These things are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to trucking restrictions. As I mentioned before, here in the USA, all fleet trucks are governed for fuel saving to about 100 KM/H (62 MPH). So a 110 KM/H speed limit on trucks in MP would actually be extremely realistic. I'm pretty sure European trucks have the same kind of devices to limit their speed. That's why the EU1 "Simulation" server has a 90 KM/H global speed restriction, it's probably true to real life.

3 hours ago, MishaStardust said:

Any illicit drug use, you lose your truck license. Enjoy drinking? Yeah that's not allowed and if you refuse or fail a breathalizer, you lose your license. Your schedule revolves around your Electronic Log Book. Your bathroom breaks depend on how far apart truck stops are and how bad traffic is.

Driving a company truck? It won't go faster than a certain speed. Thought you were gonna make it that 900 KM today? Nope! You just got pulled over for a random truck inspection by a random cop. Why? Just because. Fail the inspection and you won't be driving anywhere until a mobile repair service drives to you and fixes you back up.

These things are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to trucking restrictions. As I mentioned before, here in the USA, all fleet trucks are governed for fuel saving to about 100 KM/H (62 MPH). So a 110 KM/H speed limit on trucks in MP would actually be extremely realistic. I'm pretty sure European trucks have the same kind of devices to limit their speed. That's why the EU1 "Simulation" server has a 90 KM/H global speed restriction, it's probably true to real life.

Yeah in europe it's same and as I said 110km/h it's realistic because in slopes trucks can reach this speed. 

Archived