Adding a teleport at all level crossing.

Suggestion Name: Teleport at level crossings

Suggestion Description: I would love to see a teleportation happen if people are blocking people from crossing over. This will result in less trolling and less reports for mods/ admins to look through.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: It should be added as I have seen people blocking the crossing and not letting other truckers to cross over resulting in a massive pile up with angry drivers who just want to play the game properly.

Well first of all whilst I can see you want to decrease reports for Game Mods, they are here to help benefit the players by dealing with rule breakers. If you do see someone doing it just record/screenshot what you can and make a report is what I think is the best option as it then stops them from rule breaking again.

Therefore I am not supporting this, sorry man.

• 2 years later...
  • Project Manager

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. Apologies for the delay. Some suggestions got lost for some reason.

This will not be implemented. Such functions can be buggy and will lead to abuse. Furthermore, we would need to add it to more areas (or just everywhere where people park). 

Thanks for your understanding,

Lasse

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡